[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think about Unknown Mortal Orchestra? I personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: oshit.jpg (49 KB, 628x628) Image search: [Google]
oshit.jpg
49 KB, 628x628
what does /mu/ think about Unknown Mortal Orchestra?
I personally love the band
>>
>>64570847
Their singer is literally a dude who is married and has two kids who invited an 18 year old groupie to come live with him and his wife to pursue a relationship with her
>>
>>64570902
yeah I've read that in an interview, sounds interesting, though the girl's visa expired and she had to leave, now she's pissed about him telling the story in interviews
>>
>>64570847
ii rules. I was just learning Swim and Sleep and From the Sun on guitar. People say the chord shapes are impressive and they're definitely a stretch for my fingers. I still haven't heard the new one.
>>
File: 1446000360893.jpg (519 KB, 1700x1832) Image search: [Google]
1446000360893.jpg
519 KB, 1700x1832
>>64570902
Yeah this kinda threw me off. Definitely a strange guy. Still writes decent music.
>>
>>64570847
Their newest single is one of the catchiest songs I've heard in a long time.
>>
found them while on acid, would recommend
>>
>>64571620
op here, I almost have learned Jello and Juggernauts, on guitar too, From the Sun is next, it seems more difficult, and multilove sounds different to his other work but it's also great, the guy is pretty talented

>>64571640
which one of the two?

can someone recommend me bands similar to umo?
>>
>>64571702
>Jello and Juggernauts
cool that is a weird song. I'm also trying to find more like them
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
LOVE THEM

best tracks: Ffunny Ffrends, Bicycle, Extreme Wealth and Casual Cruelty, Can't keep checking my phone, stage or screen, etc etc

Love themmmm
>>
secret xstians is the best track off ii
>>
>>64571813
>>64571867
you should go see them live if you haven't yet, they came to buenos aires last friday and it was awesome
>>
Albums 2 and 3 are so good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.