[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Coldplay has never made a good song! They sux!&quo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: x and y.png (7 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
x and y.png
7 KB, 1024x1024
>"Coldplay has never made a good song! They sux!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKEexrjwyU

The ending of this has to be one of the best moments in music ever 2bh.

Plus amazing B-sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZEA1TVnL8

Face it /mu/, old Coldplay is 10/10 pop rock
>>
File: 1455568036015.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1455568036015.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>this thread again
montie, stop trying to get the board to embrace coldplay and britpop. everyone hates you anyways
>>
I always liked their first 3 albums

why do you care what others think? if you like something then listen to it
>>
>>64569720
wow you actually feel for the coldplay sucks meme you are dumber than we thought. and you go even further to passively put coldplay down by calling them "pop rock" rather than just saying it's good music. could you be more contrived?
>>
Don't trigger the coldplay meme.
Most ppl like them but hardly talk about them, especially now a days after that last album
>>
Montie may be a cock-gobbling faggot but X&Y is a great song tbqhfam
>>
>>64569794
I fucking have always loved Coldplay, so don't act like I fell for any meme
>>
>>64569827
you sincerely believed that people didn't like them and it riled you up enough to make a thread about it
>>
File: yzd5mzprlf65b14iia73.jpg (32 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
yzd5mzprlf65b14iia73.jpg
32 KB, 416x234
>Most generic string arrangements since "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME"

>Best moments in music

Exhibit A on why we need elitism /mu/.
>>
>>64569720
Damn ur easy to please man can I link you to my soundcloud so you can froth over me
>>
>>64570632
>easy to please

Lol no
>>
I like Coldplay, but X&Y is a shit song.
>>
>>64569720
they do sux
>>
parachutes is so good.
>>
I can't listen to Coldplay that often anymore. It has nostalgic value but barely anything resonates with me emotionally.

Maybe once every 2 months is fine. Blue Room EP or Parachutes playing still soothes me, but that's literally it.
>>
i love x&y desu senpai. the album is 10/10
>>
>>64571314
>parachutes
confirmed for never actually having been a coldplay fan
literally everyone grows out of that album after a while
Rush of Blood and VLV are where it's at. Blue Room is good and the live albums are essentials as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.