[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radiohead - Burn the Witch charting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
How will the new single fair in the charts do you think? They're probably at a disadvantage because they released it on a tuesday when the release week starts on friday now.
>>
Let's BUY this shit. No pirating and free downloads, alright!

The more downloads it gets, the higher it charts, right? Seeing Burn the Witch right up there in amongst all the Top 40 crap right now would seriously make my life.
>>
>>64568573
I swear I saw this exact same post on r/radiohead
>>
>>64568530
It'll probably chart well in the UK but barely make any list in the US
>>
>>64568601
Ill buy it. I like your thinking
>>
>Burn the Witch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvozYm3S-kw
>>
>>64568573
I mean streams on spotify and youtube count towards charting now too, thought not as much as downloads I believe

>>64568631
True, though you never know. Radiohead scored a Top 40 charting single with "Nude" back in 2008 not to mention a fair amount of songs charting on the Alternative, Rock, and Adult Alternative airplay charts long after their commercial heyday of Pablo Honey -> The Bends -> OK Computer
>>
>>64568667
>>64568667
the autism scale
>>
>>64568573
Ugh, get out of here, Reddit.
>>
>>64568573
>implying radiohead won't hit the top 40 regardless
>forgetting that pretty much the vast majority of radiohead singles have hit the top 40 in the uk
>>
>>64568573
literally saw this result on google when i was looking for a high res coverart. it was on reddit btw
>>
if you seriously can't afford a $1.29 single then you're pathetic

I don't care for the track but I bought it on iTunes and then later on WASTE when I found out the WAV copy was available
>>
Bought it off Bleep.

I feel like it is one of their easiest releases, so it might even get some radio exposure.
>>
>>64570136
>buying ep's when they're available to stream
I buy albums, not ep's. But I will buy the shit out of LP9.
>>
>>64570136
>can't afford

is this the new angle shills take

lmao

needs some work don't you think
>>
>>64570136
I'll buy LP9 but I have no incentive to buy a single which I will be buying in a full album format later on
>>
>>64570163
Can you define "easiest" in this context?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 318x52) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 318x52
>>
>>64570273
I meant easier to devour. Pretty string orchestrations and catchy vocals are easier on the ear than the loops on TKOL.
>>
>>64570369
I thought so, just clarifying.
And I agree, it certainly has poppy, lead-single flavor too it. I think it's solid for a lead single but I hope (and am fairly confident) that the bulk of the album is a bit more bold in its songwriting.
>>
>>64570522
>implying it wont be
>>
>>64570522
I didn't
>>
>>64570568
>>64570614
>>
File: s9v9zEJ.gif (1 MB, 445x185) Image search: [Google]
s9v9zEJ.gif
1 MB, 445x185
i hate charts
>>
>>64570777
Nice trips faggot
>>
>>64568631
This. Sure Radiohead is popular in the U.S. too, but I doubt this single will do all that well here. They haven't gone full Coldplay yet.
>>
>>64570777
i miss u bowie
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.