[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listen to song once >That was kind of underwhelming >Listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: grm.jpg (41 KB, 452x440) Image search: [Google]
grm.jpg
41 KB, 452x440
>Listen to song once
>That was kind of underwhelming

>Listen to song several more times
>Holy shit, this is actually amazing

How does she do it bros?
>>
First she poops. Then she throws it on your face. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>64562892
I'm repeating this for years, but nobody is listening: her music is a grower. Listening once to a song of her is not fucking enough.
>>
Grimes is without a doubt the worst thing that is constantly posted on this board.

Yes, worse than the K Pop spam. Grimes is terrible and you cannot convince me otherwise.
>>
>>64563971
Not necessarily, Visions instantly clicked for me. But I could see what you mean because I despised art angels at first but like you said, it's a grower.
>>64564030
>a musician being posted is worse than all the Jason Aldean memes and "what does he listen to" and fanboy and chum chum spam
hmmmm
>>
>>64564094
Yes, Grimes is worse than that.
>>
>>64564094
Especially her first 2 albums Geidi Primes and Halfaxa could be difficult to like. But once you get into them...
>>
>>64564030
You didn't even listen to her music. People like you are the worst. No matter how much do you hate her, will not change the fact that she's great and respected.
>>
>>64564206
I've listened to her music before. It's trash. She should be ashamed of herself.
>>
she doesnt
>>
>>64564214
>It's trash.
So, all those reviewers that rated her music highly are all insane and you're right? You should be ashamed of yourself for this idiotic opinion.
>>
>>64564336
>Because reviewers say someone's music is good, that means it is.

Next you're gonna tell me how great Animal Collective is. Look, maybe you can help her use those big buck teeth to dig her way out of the grave that is her career.
>>
>>64564393
Not just one reviewer, the whole consensus. It doesn't mean that it's objectively good (that's impossible) but that album has some qualities that you may or may not appreciate them. An acclaimed album can't be objectively trash in any case.
>>
>>64564393
>Look, maybe you can help her use those big buck teeth to dig her way out of the grave that is her career.
Funny, but her career is fine. It's getting better and better for her.
>>
>>64563971
>a grower
the same thing that guys with small dicks claim
when album still sucks, blame "shrinkage"
mfw all grimesfags are pencil dicks
>>
>>64564757
>retarded mouth-breather spitting shitty opinionz
>>
>>64564619
>>
>>64564676
Yeah that Coachella performance was just dandy. She didn't look like a walrus flopping around on stage or anything.
>>
>>64564807
It means that the consesus is positive. Of course it's your right to think that certain album is bad, but you're a contrarian in this case.

These reviewers know much more about music than you'll ever know. You're just a pathetic consumer.
>>
>>64564807
Your opinions about an artist mean shit. You're not an influencer. Those reviewers are taken seriously. Their opinions count, not yours.

>inb4 p4k is irrelevant
>>
>>64563971
She's a grower, not a show-er!
>>
>>64564905
>>64564874

Yeah I really give a shit what Fantano has to say about ol' Bucktooth Eyebrows.
>>
>>64564939
She doesn't look like she takes showers.
>>
>>64564941
Is Fantano the only reviewer? If you're dumb enough to not know how to filter the information, you deserve your fate as a NEET.

Also you clearly hate Grimes like an asshole that you are. No arguments will convince you to change your stupid mind.
>>
>>64565071
So only assholes don't like Grimes? Do you have a crush on that little piggy or something?
>>
>>64564094
She is. At least Jason Aldean isn't took seriously.
>>
>>64565230
No, but calling her Bucktooth Eyebrows and now piggy is stupid af, you fat fuckwit.
>>
>>64565305
Aww your feelings are hurt? Shh bby it's ok, maybe she'll notice you sweating at the front of her next not sold out show and rub her moist swamp pussy on your face.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.