[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Bright Eyes release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 64d8eed6.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
64d8eed6.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
have a favorite bright eyes album /mu/?
pic related.
>>
>>64555085
I stopped listening to bright eyes when I left high school. Maybe you will to op. Or when you're less sad and have no more no gf feels
>>
>>64555085
Why is that not I'm Wide Awake?
>>
>>64555217
>implying that light-hearted indie folk rock is better than fevers and mirrors
>>
For me it's Lifted, followed closely The People's Key.
>>
my gf's favorite album is fevers and mirrors, but she hates all othe Bright Eyes releases. Is she plen?
>>
>>64555539
dump that plen tbqh
>>
File: pandabear.jpg (119 KB, 640x517) Image search: [Google]
pandabear.jpg
119 KB, 640x517
>>64555085
>Bright Eyes is not a man, he’s just a boy; Bright Eyes is just this over the top ‘I am wussy man, here me roar.’
>Did you know the word virtue comes from the Latin word for man? You get too sensitive, you lose your strength. And his stuff is so vague. John (Darnielle) once wrote a song that has a line ‘I love you because you gave me sausage and cheese when I was hungry’—it’s earned because it’s a concrete thought: You fed me, that’s why I love you.”
>>
>>64555085
1. I'm Wide Awake It's Morning
2. Cassadaga

9001. everything else
>>
>>64555679
F&M > Digital Ash > IWAIM > Lifted > Cassadaga
>>
>>64555580
oh shit. ok.
>>
>>64555761
>3DPD
>>
>>64555085
Will always be LIFTED for me. Fevers and Mirrors is a tied second with Digital Ash in a Digital Urn.

>>64555217
Digital Ash was so much better though. It's like he could have spelled his name with a K instead of a C when he and Mike Mogis made that one.
>>
>>64555679
>worst taste ever
>>
people's key was pretty solid
>>
>>64556472
incredibly underrated
>>
Lifted > f&m > digital ash > letting off > the rest > cassadaga in the garbage yes even after collection 95-97
>>
File: khonnorhandwriting_medium.jpg (21 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
khonnorhandwriting_medium.jpg
21 KB, 350x350
>>64555907
>It's like he could have spelled his name with a K instead of a C when he and Mike Mogis made that one

Yeah, Khonnor was obviously a huge influence at the time of Digital Ash.
>>
>>64557340
You understand nothing.
>>
>>64555195
>have no more no gf feels
y-you can get rid of them?
how?
third year into college still feeling it krabs
>>
>>64555646
panda bear didn't say this it was a member of the mountain goats

panda bears just a racist
>>
>nu-male music

lmao
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.