[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redo The Tracklist For Views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
1) Summers Over Interlude
2) Views
3) Hype
4) Grammys (feat. Future)
5) One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Klya)
6) Child's Play
7) Still Here
8) Controlla
9) Weston Road Flows
10) Fathful (feat. Pimp C & dvsn)
11) Hotline Bling
12) With You (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)
13) Redemption
14) Feel No Ways
15) Pop Style
16) Too Good (feat. Rihanna)
17) Fire & Desire
18) U With Me?
19) 9
20) Keep the Family Close
>>
I'd rather this album just didn't come out, desu senpai
>>
it's really not the tracklist that's the problem, it's the songs themselves
>>
>>64549922
album so bad niggas got redo the tracklist
don't worry abel will save us
>>
>>64549943
>>64549968
>>64549971

Drake's albums are always meant to be listened to over again, and then you realize that every song is a hit.

Everyone in /mu/ hopped on the bandwagon since Fantano came out with his review. I feel like people can make their opinions of ablums without relying on a judgemental hipster with a Youtube Channel to tell them what albums to listen/like.

Honestly if people really want that, they could just go to a record store and listen to people with fake Woody Allen glasses and name brand flannel to rag on their opinions about stuff.
>>
File: 1367381846106.jpg (275 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
1367381846106.jpg
275 KB, 998x1000
>>64549922

weston road flows and like two or three other tracks maybe. that's it.

real talk niggas only.
>>
>>64550364
you gotta reorder all the tracks on the entire album even if you don't like them
>>
>>64550287
I gave Views a 6/10 before Fantano dropped his review. I thought the album has great production, but doesn't break any new ground. It doesn't have good lyrics.
>>
>>64551029
Give it a couple more listens, and it'll move to 7/10. I agree with great production, but the lyrics were good too. They were just like old Drake, but more silly lines. Rappers like him and Kanye are trying to get away with who can get away with the most ridiculous lines.

I think everyone was expected crazy shit since IYRTITL and Future mixtapes came out forgetting that Drake's albums are more singing about relationships.

Hence, "you getting bodied by a singing nigga"
>>
1) Keep The Family Close
2)
3)
4) Hype
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
>>
File: fixedviews.jpg (91 KB, 596x603) Image search: [Google]
fixedviews.jpg
91 KB, 596x603
Still wouldn't be a 10 but might help
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.