[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Vaporwave General Thread/ Share vaporwave tracks here If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
/Vaporwave General Thread/

Share vaporwave tracks here

If you'd like check out my mini vaporwave montage
youtu.be/Hq1z-UvFHZQ
>>
>>64545838
https://youtu.be/sMbeeeW3rhk
>>
There's already a thread.
>>
>>64545838
since when did frank become the fucking face of vapourwave

he doesn't even make it what the fuck
>>
File: 1434953487989.png (127 KB, 941x628) Image search: [Google]
1434953487989.png
127 KB, 941x628
>>64546635
>vapour
>>
>>64546635
he makes these threads so he can try and repeat what people share. he's playing a show near me next month Ima kick his fucking ass for you guys.
>>
>>64547639
Wow so edgy.
I hope you do it so you'll get put in jail.
Frank is a cool guy.
>>
>>64547639
Do it.
Vaporwave can only evolve into something good through violence.
Keep it underground, keep the meme fresh, keep it kvlt.
>>
frank is a talentless hack with a stupid face
>>
At first the notion of "preserving the vaporwave scene" sounds ridiculous, but when you see Frank's fanbase, you understand that there's something that's lost on them, and that maybe vaporwave has a hint of authenticity and sincerity that's worth preserving against teenage memesters.
>>
Who's Frank?
>>
>>64548048
>maybe vaporwave has a hint of authenticity and sincerity that's worth preserving against teenage memesters.
This is true, but the ironic memeing has always been a part of the genre and there's no way it's going away.
Artists who feel like they want to distance themselves from the memes can always call their tracks post-vaporwave.
>>
>>64548123
I get that, but memes are only enjoyable when they give you the feeling that you belong to a secret club. When the club's no longer secret at all the memes are worthless.
>>
>>64548123
>post-vaporwave
Yeah, no. The genre still has its quality releases aside from the memes, nobody ever used "post-vaporwave" anywhere.
>>
>>64547639
please, he's mexican, he'll probably just blade you dumbass
>>
File: folder.jpg (103 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
103 KB, 1000x1000
>>64548209

https://soundcloud.com/nok1a99/sets/post-vaporwave
>>
>>64547639
thanks man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.