[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people born after 1980 pretend to like Bob Marley? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Bob-Marley-tshirt-thumb.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Marley-tshirt-thumb.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
Why do people born after 1980 pretend to like Bob Marley?

Is it SERIOUSLY just because of weed?
>>
>>64540069
Don't worry dude
>>
>>64540069
Bob Marley is one of the chosen few to rise above above mere humanity. He is become meme.' Bob Marley' is a floating signifier vaguely associated with notions of 'love' 'ganja' 'good times' 'peace' etc. Nirvana is probably one of the few other acts to reach a similar level of memetic abstraction
>>
>>64540534
tupac and mozart
>>
DUDE
>>
>why do people born after 1955 pretend to like Hank Williams Sr
>>
I wouldn't expect Millennials to have any concept of good vibes and optimism and Socio-Political Upheaval. You're all so cynical and self-absorbed and useless.
>>
>>64542030
Damn nigga you raised us like this
>>
>>64542030
>no concept of socio-political upheaval
nigga the millenials' candidate is Bernie sanders who promises exactly that
>>
Yes, it's basically just mainstream stoner fashion. None of them actually listen to that shit.
>>
>>64543625
True, though that's mostly because they yearn for a world where everything is safe and comfortable and handed to them just for their being a special unique person.
>>
we get it, millennials are basically the worst people to ever exist and should die

tell me something i dont know
>>
>>64543692
This is exactly the kind of over-emotional response you'd expect from a stereotypical millennial, but nobody was even coming close to saying that. Deep breaths, anon.
>>
>>64543676
>cottle a generation
>complain when generation is cottled.

You are pretty retarded.
>>
>>64543716
Kek, spot on impression bruv
>>
>>64543676
take a look at declining wages, unstable employment, and untenable retirement savings and try that analysis again.
>>
>>64543676
Making such broad generalizations is useless. Are you the same guy from the sharethread?
>>
>>64542030
You're most likely a millennial yourself you dumb faggot
>>
>>64543754
/thread
>>
File: Moot.jpg (20 KB, 368x414) Image search: [Google]
Moot.jpg
20 KB, 368x414
>>64543778
You know what's even worse? If he isn't a millennial's it means he is over 30 and using a 4chan dedicated to millennial's and under-age faggots.

He chooses to be here and complains about the people who are here - he is worse than the faggots who post threads like 'how can we save board x', that to me is one of the worse things a human being can do. I mean pic related is our lord and saviour.
>>
its just another trend anon dont get so butthurt about it kekek
>>
bob marley's really early ska and american inspired stuff isn't too bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqfcZk7Eo7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfzQZwcJFY

but yes, he became way over played
>>
Why do people born after the 1970's pretend to like Johnny Cash?

Is it SERIOUSLY just because of demographics?

Why do people like OP exist?

Is it SERIOUSLY that hard to comprehend universally good music?
>>
Reggay is shit t b h
I hate the obsession over Bob Marley too
>>
>>64540069

Why do milennials think rastafarianism is just smoking weed and not a misogynistic, medically dangerous religion? Could it be that they are uneducated?
>>
>>64543730

> cottle

What a fucking abortion you are
>>
>>64540069
one love mon
>>
>you can't like something unless you were alive when it was relevant
>>
>>64543768
Kek. You talking about GG, that jazz prick?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.