[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW MIA ALBUM THIS WEEK (POSSIBLY)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: mia 7.jpg (102 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
mia 7.jpg
102 KB, 790x395
http://pitchfork.com/news/65201-mia-says-shes-completed-new-lp-doesnt-have-a-us-visa/

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS???
>>
I would let someone chop my dick off if i spent a night with her
>>
>>64533225
literally who
>>
File: mia 2.jpg (153 KB, 785x1022) Image search: [Google]
mia 2.jpg
153 KB, 785x1022
>>64533271

queen of /mu/
>>
Does she even have swagger anymore?
>>
>>64533238
Then what would be the point..?

>>64533225
I love MIA, but her last two albums weren't amazing.
>>
POO
>>
>>64533539
>Then what would be the point..?
anon...
>>
>>64533576
But if you were dickless how would you make sex?
>>
>>64533343
maybe like from like 2008-2012
>>
>>64533225
M.I.A.

2005-2010

R.I.P.
>>
>>64533225
I'm in love with her
>>
>>64533225
She made Kala, which was her only worthwhile release, imho. Then she made that pro-refugee track that she tried to use to show that she's relevant, though the video bombed so much that she kept reuploading it to try to reset the number of dislikes
>>
>>64534611

but Arular is better than Kala
>>
>>64533225
she literally just had a huge public fail that nobody has forgotten about
>>
>>64534611
>actually being a /pol/tard
The vid(s) was taken down because it was posted by fan accounts. The official Vevo one went up after they were all taken down and it hasn't moved since.

>>64533225
It definitely will not be this week. June at BEST. That's if they even release it. Interscope are fucking shit. She's leaving them after this album, thankfully.
>>
>>64533539
>Maya
>not GOAT
>>
>>64534611
Imagine buying /pol/'s narrative. Imagine thinking M.I.A. runs her YouTube account. Imagine thinking artists give a shit about imaginary internet internet ratings. Imagine being retarded.
>>
Anyone wanna take bets?

Will there be a song about Donald Trump?
>>
>>64535169
I'd rather not.
>>
>>64535187
Probably not. MIA's few political songs are about global themes. Specifically American politics would be something new for her.
>>
>>64535187
Tangentially related maybe but no. Like for all the talk of Tamils and the Tamil Tigers with M.I.A. she's literally never mentioned em once in a song. She doesn't do specifics. Everything lurks in the background w/ her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG34PMuhTRY

should b gud
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.