[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone paid money for this banner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 639x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 639x529
>someone paid money for this banner
>>
It was Unty, his parting message to this board after getting verbally abused by me.
>>
>>64427913
People who actually leave never announce that they're leaving.
>>
I have adblock so fuck that banner lol
>>
File: fuckads.png (10 KB, 809x157) Image search: [Google]
fuckads.png
10 KB, 809x157
>>64427941
:^)
>>
>>64427913
Are you aware you're the shittiest thing to happen to /mu/?
>>
>>64427913
you mean when you were projecting all the insecurities you have about your taste unto him?
>>
>>64427913
please follow his example and go away, preferably by killing yourself, but just not posting on here anymore is fine.
>>
File: 1361465807317.jpg (47 KB, 637x359) Image search: [Google]
1361465807317.jpg
47 KB, 637x359
>>64427993
>TFW its said this for so long that i forgot it was in place of a blocked ad and i thought it was part of the actual regular site
>>
>>64427913
Why don't you do the same and fucking leave then. You're literally one of the worst human beings I've ever had the displeasure of seeing post.

Seriously. Fuck off.
>>
Erratas did this. May 11 2016 is the redemption day

DKWHG SURHF SOA JFKE SPANFISHF. JGO AOTBSP FIDBG SLTH. OSOFOD DOS GODK FPQJF ALSEAS LITNUY SPADJ
>>
File: moo in a nutshell 7.png (160 KB, 1070x628) Image search: [Google]
moo in a nutshell 7.png
160 KB, 1070x628
:^)
>>
>>64429382
Hey! It my post! :D
>>
Still better effort than camwhoring and then getting yourself "doxed" posting your bandcamp like it was an unintended effect.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.