[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow this album is really impressive. Stunning really. Bravo Wayne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (795 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795 KB, 1425x1425
Wow this album is really impressive. Stunning really. Bravo Wayne Coyne.
>>
i'm gald they decided to cover the vastly underrated and underappreciated Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
>>
>>64425550
what about it is impressive? it's not even a flaming lips album. its a steven drozd side project, that he mixed together with samples from various low tier psych artists and miley cyrus

i didnt like the terror either, that album pretty much killed them
>>
>>64425604
same, the Beatles get little to no attention as it is
>>
>>64426419
Fuck off Montie your gf is ugly
>>
>>64425604
>>64426419
The Flaming Lips have been covering popular classic rock artists for decades now on the side. That was always part of their shtick, to take songs that everyone knows and destroy them.
>>
>>64426419
Wow what a good and original joke montie. People like you so much and I can see why.
>>
>>64425703
I'm on this record. It's not samples. We recorded tracks. Wayne & Steven are good dudes. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>64426859
Shut the fuck up loser. Who are you? What band
>>
>>64426886
Ain't gonna happen dog. I'm just telling you they're not samples. We recorded two songs and they used one. They reached out to us because we know them and have tour history but it was the same for everyone. Everything was recorded specifically for the project.
>>
>>64427727
from the video journal they posted no one wanted to do it and it was assembled by drozd.
>>
What's the best cover The Flaming Lips have done?

My faves are 21st Century Schizoid Man by KC and Moonlight Mile by the stones
>>
>>64427727
You're from Treasure Mammal, you're the only group that recorded two songs. You guys fucking suck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.