[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally the most underrated beatles track https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: bands_the_beatles[1].jpg (903 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bands_the_beatles[1].jpg
903 KB, 1920x1080
literally the most underrated beatles track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4YlZ3oYsQ
>>
Yea this one was kind of forgotten by time.
>>
>>64418759
>>64419386
thats not Baby's in Black
>>
>>64418759
That's not it's all too much
>>
>>64418759
Thats not Rocky Raccoon
>>
>any Beatles track
>underrated

pick one and only one.
>>
It's All Too Much desu

It's like proto-shoegaze
>>
Why cant you just post the title of the song? Why post a youtube video for a beatles track?
Definitely one of the most underrated though
>>
>>64418759
That's not You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)
>>
I can't stand their voices after being spoiled by the angelic earsex that is the Beach Boys for so many years. How do I get past it?
>>
>>64418759
Im on mobile so cant link but theres a great mariachi version of this. Its a really pretty and sinple melody so its easy to cover. Its not underrated though.

And Your Bird Can Sing or Baby's In Black qualify. Maybe No Reply too.
>>
I know /mu/ has an irrational hatred for him, but Cobain's acoustic version of this song is great.
>>
>>64420418
It's nothing like shoegaze
>>
>>64422670
It sounds like vacuums though so yes it is.
>>
>>64422963
>you discuss music with these people
>>
>>64423058
You better believe it sister
>>
>>64421696
I noticed this too recently.

The vocals can be alright most of the time but when they try to do the doo wop harmonies it totally falls flat
>>
>>64424824
That's due to shit taste. The Beatles' harmonies are rougher than The Beach Boys, but they are far more emotional.
>>
>>64418759
That's not Long Long Long
>>
>>64418759
that's not fool on the hill
>>
>>64418759
That's not Oo You
>>
>>64425117
hey now, I see what youre saying, but the beatles' harmonies are waaay more inconsistent
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.