[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RADIO SILENCE WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: James_Blake_-09473.jpg (547 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
James_Blake_-09473.jpg
547 KB, 1000x1500
RADIO SILENCE WHEN
>>
just turn the radio off and it'll be silent dude
>>
done with james he sucks now
>>
best hair in the game
>>
>>64416145
how, because he featured on a popular artists album? if so, i'm so sorry about your disorder
>>
>>64416109
kek
>>
>>64416200
it was kind of a bad feature is the point

plus everything he did after his first album was uninventive

he's selling out as fast as he can, it seems
>>
>>64416236
what's bad about it?
he's not selling out he's just doing a different sound no one cares about dubstep anymore s/t is one of my favorite albums but it already feels a bit dated the same way burials untrue does
>>
>>64416080
>tfw going bald
>>
he peaked before his first album

from the sounds of the new single, the kids secured his profitable sound and will churn that out until his voice blows
>>
>>64416080
SO FUCKIN READY MY DOOD
how long did he say it's going to be? Like double album-length, right? I'm ready for him nonstp
>>
>>64417757
20 songs including a 17 min one
>>
He can drop the record when he feels like it. I just want the live DVD he promised when I saw him at the Hollywood Cemetery back in 2013. There were camera crews and a GOAT setlist.
>>
>>64417995
What??? source?
>>
>>64418718
http://pitchfork.com/news/58247-listen-to-james-blakes-new-song-timeless/

18 tracks, including one 24 minute one
>>
>>64418750
he was obviously joking
>>
mai husbando
>>
he made beyonce's album good
>>
File: JUST.png (493 KB, 795x692) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
493 KB, 795x692
>>64416167
>best hair in the game
>>
>>64416080
RADIO SILENCE NOW!! CHECK THIRDWORLDS
>>
>>64418750
Why would he joke about something like that?
>>
>>64419081
because they're a bunch of fucking schoolboys on that show, and they know whatever they say will get published
>>
james is an awful songwriter.
he should've just stuck to ripping his own tunes apart.

i remember when that album came out and someone made the comment along the lines of 'dubstep, the bar singer years', i didn't want to buy it but that's exactly what the boy has turned into.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.