[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: metal.png (485 KB, 451x637) Image search: [Google]
metal.png
485 KB, 451x637
How accurate is this?
>>
>>64408893
i don't think that was in the show so not very
i do like shit with screaming that i can't understand though
>>
>>64408893
Yep, that accurately depicts the autism of metalheads

I'll just stay over here jamming to Like an Ever Flowing Stream and Down With the Sickness
>>
A poor attempt at marketing one's own terrible OC imo. 2/10 OP you can do better
>>
It's inaccurate, because even people uninvolved in music know metal isn't all extreme metal and most haven't actually listened to extreme metal, probably.
>>
>>64408893
>i like everything
I have no respect for people who say this.
this means you listen to whatever bland and non-offensive stuff is on the radio and your boring friends put on at parties.
I'm 100% sure that its impossible to like "all" music.

I guess its ok til like generic music,
be being so naive that you actually think you 'like everything' means you haven't challenged yourself and explored music what so ever.
>>
>>64408893
It's especially accurate considering that's from an episode where the character who's so stupid he's actually illiterate, thinks he's suddenly highly intelligent and refined, when he's still actually the same

but seriously though. like, metalheads are either crazy nice dudes or the biggest superior assholes ever. It's a total coinflip.

>>64410705
I automatically convert "I like everything!" to BEST CHILL DUBSTEP MIX 2016 [2 HOURS] [HD]
>>
>>64410705
>I'm 100% sure that its impossible to like "all" music.
>be being so naive that you actually think you 'like everything' means you haven't challenged yourself and explored music what so ever.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>64410846
please present an argument consisting of actual words.

I welcome you to disagree, this is a place for discussion.
do you think Sunn and kanye west have a big overlap in demographics?
>>
metal is for pathetic niggers and dickless chumps who like to inhale there farts for pleasure literally kill yourself your mothers are all commercials
>>
>>64411142
Hahaha, epic post my good sir! I tip my fedora to you
>>
>>64411221
shuddup u nigger u probably like to listen to gay mans metal y dont you go and jump off of a bridge i mean why is it good it is just gay mans music all """"men""""" who listen to metal are sissy boi faggots
>>
I don't think stigma against metal has anything to do with the music, I think it's the autistic nature of a lot of its listeners. You don't see this kind of backlash against things like hardcore punk
>>
>>64410846
So what's your favorite Byzantine Music? What's your favorite Coimbra Fado? Vaudeville? Revue? Guajira? Balkan brass band? Latin Classical music? Biguine? Highlife? Greek folk music? Microhouse? What little bit of Khakas Traditional Music do you like?
>>
>>64410705
>>64410881
>>64411368

Goddamn, people really have no idea what the normal world is like holy shit. Nobody but autistic spergs thinks that when somebody says "I like everything" that it has to be interpreted literally, it's just a conversation continuer when the person doesn't think they have a 1-dimensional music taste profile.

Almost everybody says they "listen to everything" even if they only listen to top 40 or the same 5 bands because that's just the normal thing to say when somebody you don't know very well asks you what you listen to. You don't get to feel high and mighty just because you listen to a more diverse music selection than they do.
>>
>>64411474
BUT THEY SAID THEY LIKE EVERYTHING XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>64411474
>that's just the normal thing to say
yes, if you are a bland-ass dude who doesn't really care about music.

i listen to a lot of different things, but if you sincerely believe you like everything (people believe this, not just say it) you don't have a personality.

its the equivalent of saying 'i like colours' or 'i like food'.
without being more specific its a meaningless statement
>>
File: Yngwie Malmsteen.jpg (462 KB, 1035x1287) Image search: [Google]
Yngwie Malmsteen.jpg
462 KB, 1035x1287
>It didn't used to bother me, nowadays that I really understand what heavy metal stands for.
>I dont like it at all because as far as i'm concerned Heavy Metal is a very primitive and in my opinion, not very necessary form of music that could be extinct, as far as i'm concerned.
>I really detest it, it's disgusting, and it's really boring and it's very low, and it's uh, fully free from any intelligence and any logic or emotion.
>It's all crap and it's for frustrated pre pubertiy kids.
>>
>>64411532
nonono not just
>if you are a bland-ass dude who doesn't care about music
If you are talking to someone who doesn't really give a shit about music why would I bother talking to them about specifics.

Everyone has an interest in food, and its pretty much impossible to avoid colours, whereas music is much more discretionary.
>>
>>64411142
MY MOM IS NOT A COMMERCIAL
TAKE THAT SHIT BACK CUNT
>>
>>64410705
your fedora is showing :^)
>>
>>64411474
>it's just a conversation continuer
how much of a conversation continuer is that?
i ask you what music you are into and you answer 'oh, i like everything", where can i go from there?
the conversation is over.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.