[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a trip and I wanted to read a Game of Thrones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 1920x1080
I'm going on a trip and I wanted to read a Game of Thrones on the way. What are some good albums to listen to in the background? Anything like the mellow tracks in Skyrim?
>>
File: 7 Samurai's.jpg (186 KB, 2048x1418) Image search: [Google]
7 Samurai's.jpg
186 KB, 2048x1418
>listening to music while reading
>reading some shit where your brain can be doing other things
>reading fantasy-shit
>reading GoT
>>
>>64405571
wow i am so below u
>>
>>64405548
Read LotR instead. It's where Martin stole his material from anyway
>>
>>64405548
Symphony of Planets
>>
>>64405646
GoT > LotR
>>
Who let /v/ out of his cage?
>>
>>64405646
Every fantasy writer did. I don't see the point in not reading works inspired by LotR
>>
>>64405699
>“And I am sure that I never read any memorable news in a newspaper. If we read of one man robbed, or murdered, or killed by accident, or one house burned, or one vessel wrecked, or one steamboat blown up, or one cow run over on the Western Railroad, or one mad dog killed, or one lot of grasshoppers in the winter, - we need never read of another. One is enough. If you are acquainted with the principle, what do you care for a myriad instances and applications?”
>>
>>64405713
Thats completely different to a fantasy novel. GoT has more lore, more content, and better writing than LotR. If anything inspired the books, it was the war of the roses.
>>
File: lel.png (16 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
16 KB, 500x301
>>64405777
Truly an avid fantasy reader.
>>
how about some good kinda medieval sounding ambient?
>>
>>64405713
Thoreau was a prick and he was fundamentally wrong about art
>>
File: 1404245393449.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1404245393449.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
>>64405548
>I wanted to read a Game of Thrones on the way
>Martin readers can't even form a proper sentence
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.