[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize Everlong is about Kurt Cobain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 299x168
>tfw you realize Everlong is about Kurt Cobain
>>
Dave is a drummer and always will be
>>
>>64394056
actually he plays guitar too
>>
>>64394056
>>64394066
he also sings
>>
>>64394066
I never said he didn't but he brings behind a drum set
>>
>>64394038
nobody cares neither band is very good
>>
>>64394066
No amount of singing and playing the guitar will make him not a drummer
>>
>>64394056
He's not even the best drummer in the beatles
>>
How do you think Dave feels knowing that he is only successful because of Kurt, and he will never have any creativity or talent
>>
>>64394181
Yeah but he's not exclusively a drummer. I'm sure if you asked him if he was a drummer he would say yes.
>>
>>64394292
>Dave Grohl
>talentless

would you mind posting a video of you drumming A Song For The Dead?
>>
>>64394292
Them crooked vultures
Nine inch nails
Late!
Scream
Killing joke
Queens of the stone age, just at the top of my head
>>
>>64394348
Technical skill is not the same thing as artistic creativity or talent
>>
File: makeamericatanagain.png (52 KB, 168x178) Image search: [Google]
makeamericatanagain.png
52 KB, 168x178
>>64394438
>being good at something is not the same as being talented

k
>>
>>64394056
Wasn't the story that Cobain was originally the drummer but something-something they moved Grohl from rhythm guitar to drums for some reason?
>>
>>64394476
lmao no that's not true at all

Kurt started out as a drummer when he was a kid but he was always the frontman in Nirvana. They stole Dave from a DC punk band after Chad Channing and Dale Crover didn't work out.
>>
>>64394038
If Everlong is about Kurt Cobain, then it sounds like Dave wanted to fuck Kurt Cobain.
>>
File: get zipped in the zop.png (136 KB, 308x338) Image search: [Google]
get zipped in the zop.png
136 KB, 308x338
>>64394550
>you gotta promise not to stop when I say when
>>
>>64394038
Someone ELI5 how that song is about Kurt. Too lazy to just look up lyrics and use my brain.
>>
Every time I read Foo Fighter lyrics I interpret about half of them as being about Kurt.
>>
>>64394462
If being better at playing defined a great artist, Yngwie Malmsteen would be considered GOAT, and Ramones wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>64394438
lol you're retarded
>>
>>64394385
>Late!
And the only reason you know what this is is because of Nirvana.
>>
>>64394438
Technical skill will help you better elaborate your artistic creativity and talent.

Nice try though. You gonna upload yourself drumming or what?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.