[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this movie, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: High_Fidelity_poster.jpg (55 KB, 272x392) Image search: [Google]
High_Fidelity_poster.jpg
55 KB, 272x392
What do you think of this movie, /mu/?
>>
>>64393375
Trash for pretentious psueds

Middlebrow "snobs" feigning high culture

I'll bet /mu/ loves it
>>
one of my favorite movies, the comfiest guy flick that your girlfriend could also like
>>
middlebrow """cinema""""
>>
>>64393375
Excellent, but the book is far better.
>>
>>64393419
>>>/tv/
>>
jack black ruined it
>>
>>64393445
He's the best part of the movie
>>
It's shit.
>>
dat royal trux and beta band
>>
It's a laugh. It's not really that much about music, it's just Nick Hornby telling the same story about a guy who is an asshole and really likes something (in this case music) slowly learning to not be an asshole because of a girl he doesnt deserve likes him and in the end he's not an asshole.

It's enjoyable because the writer understands the male mindset very well and it makes the John Cusack a very relatable character.

The music stuff is cool as long as you don't take anything said too seriously because it does the same thing Nick Hornby and /mu/ does in which it thinks that strong opinions=fact
>>
>>64393461
if you're 8 and it's the 2000s
>>
>>64393511
xD epic my dudebro
>>
>>64393519
that's a great jack black impression man
>>
>>64393537
>>64393519
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.