[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite band /mu/? Would you cry too if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
What's your favourite band /mu/?
Would you cry too if you saw them live?
>>
Someone needs to shop the kid's with some generic nu-male and replace Coldplay with Death Grips and put "/mu/ - music" at the top
>>
>>64388743
>>
>>64388707
>What's your favourite band /mu/?
R.E.M.
>Would you cry too if you saw them live?
Already did and almost did.
>>
File: ItAotS_postcard_origins.jpg (356 KB, 512x784) Image search: [Google]
ItAotS_postcard_origins.jpg
356 KB, 512x784
>>64388707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21exnGWN-uI
I really like Neutral milk hotel. I saw them with my ex-gf two years ago in Paris... The show was amazing, full of energy. During Two-Headed Boy, Pt. Two (at the end of the show) i looked around and noticed that some people were crying, it really touched my feel, maybe because I was with someone I love.
>>
>>64388707

Young Fathers

I've seen them three times so no. Music has never made me cry.
>>
>>64388707
Probably Strapping Young Lad

Sadly I don't have nearly enough Autisms for that shit
>>
>>64389025
Fucking normie. I envy you so much. I love NMH and I think being in love would be comfy as hell. Arrrgh. Anyway nice to know that NMH is good live
>>
My favorite band is the Mountain Goats and yeah, I probably would depending on the circumstances.
>>
Ween
I did and only did once but fucking everyone was crying. Saw them in Colorado.
>>
I saw fall out boy live last summer and while they aren't my favorite band I teared up because the nostalgia hit me hard. I was also really drunk
>>
>favorite band
King Crimson. I saw them back in 2014 and didn't cry, but it was one of the most enjoyable things I've done
>>
>>64388992
obviously replace the man with ride
>>
>>64391807
Gotcha senpai
>>
File: fedorapepe.jpg (7 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
fedorapepe.jpg
7 KB, 231x244
Bands I like don't do shows.
>>
>>64392593
Saved
>>
>>64392593
A future classic
>>
>>64388707
I'm sure most of mu would because everyone here most likely has autistm
>>
File: 1460256426948.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460256426948.png
2 MB, 900x900
>>64389025
>>
Lord Huron
I don't know
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.