[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you guys even handle Soulseek? I'm trying to download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: slsk.png (905 B, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
slsk.png
905 B, 256x256
How can you guys even handle Soulseek? I'm trying to download Trout Mask Replica in FLAC and it says I'm 200th in line so that's going to take forever. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>64387816
for popular stuff like that use torrent, use slsk for hard to find albums
>>
I use it for really obscure shit I can't anywhere else. I use rutracker for everything else because I'm not a fucking retard.
>>
there's probably about 3million other users from who you can download this in FLAC but instead you decide to make a thread and whine here
>>
A few albums take forever to download, but most just start right away. If there are any other downloads for it, I use them.

I always download in @320 mp3 though.
>>
>>64387816
>200th in line
>that's going to take forever.

no, its not. or just find another person kek its not brain surgery
>>
mp3 mbr:320 mfif:"number of tracks"

this gets you the same thing as flac unless you're a dog
>>
>>64387816
>Trour Mask Replica
>flac

Meanwhile actually last month I found some experimental classical 128kbps vinyl rip from some label nobody knows about, first release, not on what not even indexed by fucking google.

Soulseek is a gift from the gods.
>>
>>64387816
I had a weird problem where it was connecting through the wrong port on my router. I had to go into the router settings and manually configure it the right way, and then I got way more results and spent much less time in queues.
>>
Is there a way you can change were it downloads to? I'd like to move my music to my external hard drive
>>
>Falling for the FLAC meme
>>
>>64389074
>being able to hear the difference...
>>
>>64387816
i try to download something and its place 0 and its nothing happening, did the user block me or something?
>>
File: 1452235698_1451630821691.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1452235698_1451630821691.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>64387852
>I always download in @320 mp3 though.
>>
>>64388594
>my nigga
This is what it's all about to me. Having even a 128k rip of some record that never changes hands for under $200? Yeah, I'll take that!
>>
>tfw some asshat downloads an easy to find album at 10kbs from you while other people who want the rare shit are waiting
>>
>>64387816
uninstall, I don't want you in my network
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.