[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /mu/ What do you think of The Impossible Kid? https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: aesop-rock-the-impossible-kid.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aesop-rock-the-impossible-kid.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
Hey, /mu/

What do you think of The Impossible Kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0

Pic related.
>>
it was ok
>>
Very good. His last 3 albums are his best
>>
great. HHAOTY
>>
>>64386246

it's fantastic
>>
Pretty good, easily the best rap album of the year so far, not that theres much competition.Get Out of the Car is the best song
>>
new snoop >
>>
>>64387516
>Get Out of the Car is the best song
wtf why
>>
>>64387516

>not Blood Sandwich
>not Rings
>>
>>64387630
I don't know why I liked it so much but I've been listening to it like crazy. Not a bad song on there though and I can see why people would like others more.
>>
>>64386246
Why did you post this again?
The 15 reply thread you made the other day wasn't enough?
Album was good though.
>>
>>64386246
I've avoided listening to it just cause the cover is so bad.
But if anyone drops a link I'll give it a listen.
>>
>>64387658

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0&index=3&list=FL1mGcjD8cGrym7gFBHFcy2Q
>>
>>64387655
>The 15 reply thread you made the other day wasn't enough?
Why would that be enough.
Nothing wrong with posting an album here more than once. The place is already saturated with this same shit, so if it's making any impact on the board, it's giving it more variety.
>>
>>64387670
I meant a download link but that's a link anywayso fuckit imma get it off soulseek.
>>
>>64387636
>not Blood Sandwich
I definitely appreciate the Al Jourgensen shout out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljgs9Bbe_wU
released April 15, 2016
>>
>>64387683
Wait is it actually out yet?
>>
>>64387655
because it just fucking came out?

do I also need to spell it out for you why that matters?
>>
>>64387687
Not technically, the official release date is 29th but they uploaded a stream to their youtube.
>>
Does anyone else think he over enunciates his R's?
>>
This is my favorite Aesop album so far. I was afraid him moving away from his usual cryptic lyrics would be a turn off but that's not the case.

Easily his most accessible yet.
>>
>>64387655
I didn't post another thread about this.
>>
>>64386246
>What do you think of The Impossible Kid?

It's awesome. 2016 is a great year for Aesop fans. The Impossible Kid, his EP with Blueprint next month, the movie score/soundtrack thingy that he's working on and possibly even HMM3.
>>
>>64386246

I haven't heard it yet, but I was skipping through the tracks aaannnd...wow. The album sounds like it could be a problem. Holy shit
>>
>>64389093

>The album sounds like it could be a problem

wut
>>
>>64389093
Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
>>
>>64389093
what?
>>
>>64389093
If I had to guess, I'd say this is highly regional slang, meaning something positive
>>
>>64389504
>>64389576
>>64389767
>>64389862

Yes, ''problem'' in slang terms can mean something very positive.
>>
>>64389093
What's the problem?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.