[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you dream /mu/? What do you hear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Leidy’s comb jellies.jpg (77 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
Leidy’s comb jellies.jpg
77 KB, 500x328
What was playing?

What was happening in the dream?

What did it mean to you?

If it wasn't something preexisting did you write it down/record it? Can you even remember it?
>>
Only dream I remember anytime recently that had music playing at a part of it was a couple months ago. The dream was a movie or video game or something about a bunch of witches on a tropical island and a haunted house and when the credits started rolling some garage rock song was playing. I think it was a song that already exists as it sounded familiar but I haven't been able to find what it was, though I haven't tried too hard.
>>
I had a dream the other day in which my mom told me Deakin was my biological father
>>
>>64386124
lol
>>
Last night I dreamed of playing in a room with a big window in a seaside town.
It was a song I've heard before, but I think I had changed the lyrics/arrangement.
Can't remember the song.
>>
Dreamed about an abandoned house and Crowbar's cover of 'no quarter' was playing.
I don't even like that cover so not sure what it meant.
>>
One of the dreams I had recently involved running into Thom Yorke at a mall of some sort with some people I (not in reality) knew.

We sang Idioteque to him.
>>
>>64386076
Oh and since we're talking about dreams about musicians too I think I posted about this before but a little after the dream in this post I had a dream where me and Kate Bush were led through some back alleys by a guy (who turned out to be the devil) into hell.
>>
all my dreams are silent
>>
>>64386035
>dream I'm at my town fair
>there's a band playing, I can't see them because I'm far away
>friend runs up to me, says they're the best band ever
>hear their opening song and it's the best fucking song I've ever heard
>rock out
>wake up, have no memory of the melody or anything but I still remember it was the best song I've ever heard
>cloudatlas.jpg
>>
>>64386654
>And if I only could,I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to swap our places

related?
>>
Okay, this DMT.
>>
>>64386689
I've had an extremely similar one, but it was an indoor venue and a doom band.
>>
>>64386725
Heh, I didn't even think about that. Hell was a nice place in the dream though. It was kind of a mix between a fancy restaurant and a warehouse.
>>
>>64386627
Why that song?
>>
>>64386766
lol So you dreamed you were in an 80's music video?
>>
One dream I had about a week ago, a close friend and I were in my room and I was producing music and i could hear the finished song using some of the loops I've already made and stuff I'd never heard and I was so happy, and in my dream I went into so much depth making it as if I was trying to tell myself how to do it when I wake up.
It was so nice.
Ironically, the 'close friend' hates me and my laptop broke down just after that dream
>>
>>64386813
I think I just happened to be listening to Kid A at the time.

A not-so-conscious decision for a subconscious scenario.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.