[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>vinyl on the bed >vinyl on the floor >vinyl on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 556df3e850b74.jpg (400 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
556df3e850b74.jpg
400 KB, 1600x1200
>vinyl on the bed
>vinyl on the floor
>vinyl on the CARPET
>VINYL IN THE GRASS

there are millions of these fuckin pictures and they make me wanna eliminate my map for keeps
>>
>>64385674
What will grass even do? Scratch it?
>>
it looks nice
>>
>>64385674
>that record isn't even actually on the grass
fuck off, loser
>>
btw I don't want this to be another tumblr h8 thread, I just get triggered by people deliberately getting their records dirty so they can take a nice picture
>>
>>64385674
Do you expect anything else from people who listen to a faux-emo revivalist bullshit?

Anyway it's a surprisingly durable medium.
>>
>>64385674
>that little rip on the sleeve
it always happens to me and its a bad feel everytime
>>
I have a hard time taking yuppie audiophiles seriously with their UR RUININ UR VINYL stuff when professional DJs who make their livelihood with their records constantly touch the grooves with the fingers, set down loose records on rough surfaces, stack records horizontally, do basically every imaginable thing thats bad according to yuppie tightwads.

I think alot of this is people who only own valuable records and are hyperprotective of them and don't have a realistic sense of what's really damaging and what isn't. I have hundreds of worthless LPs lying around so I never have to wonder whether something will damage records or not, I can just grab one from the crap pile and try it out. I'll take one outside and lay it on the grass if OP wants me to.
>>
>>64386014
But these people don't take pictures of old crap records, they take pictures of brand new stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they never even played them before laying them down on their dusty ass floor or sheets
>>
>>64386014
I own a couple early dmz records, these things are absurdly expensive.
When I play them out I handlle them absurdly carefully, since they are irreplacable pieces of history.
>>
>>64385674
Vinyl records are not nearly as fragile as most people treat them.
>>
>>64385674
>eliminate my map
you reading infinite jest?
>>
>>64386765
yes, i'm /lit/ crossover scum
>>
>>64385674
>Think their new album was gonna drop today
>It actually drops may 27th
Just fuck my shit up fampai
>>
>>64388226
it'll leak before than bb
>>
>>64388241
I'm gonna see them this Sunday, hopefully it leaks before that so I can dig all the new jams they play fully
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.