[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
albums that you kept seing posted, finally listened to, and loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 488x500
albums that you kept seing posted, finally listened to, and loved
>>
>>64384681
dont wanna listen to this cause cover looks like a wikihow picture tbqh
>>
>>64384701
it's comfy ambient
>>
This album used to be posted all the time in 2010, it got me into helios
>>
>>64384726
aka backpambient
music for people who listen to ambient in order to "chill"
>>
>>64384776
Do you listen to ambient to get pumped up?
>>
>>64384814
to stimulate and pump up my mind yes
>>
>>64384868
you have a good night
>>
tfw old fag here to post "nice ass" meme
>>
nice ass
shit album
>>
>>64386645
>"nice ass" meme
>oldfag
>>
File: 81cpVFGmRfL._SL1437_.jpg (301 KB, 1437x1437) Image search: [Google]
81cpVFGmRfL._SL1437_.jpg
301 KB, 1437x1437
>>64384681

yes I'm a pleb
>>
Spiderland. Only listened to it for the first time the other day. It's really growing on me.
>>
>>64386777

wut

Have you listened to the other albums?
>>
>>64386811

Yeah and pic related is still my favorite
>>
File: DirtyProjectors-BitteOrca.jpg (61 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
DirtyProjectors-BitteOrca.jpg
61 KB, 525x525
way back when
>>
>>64384681
I don't know why this is classified as ambient, most of it sounds like downtempo to me-
>>
>tfw started browsing in 09
>see Eingya posted a ton
>listen to it in a very difficult phase of my life
>every time I revisit Eingya I am instantly reminded of where I was and how I felt at that time

It's technically not even that amazing of an album but the sentimental value I hold for it makes it one of my absolute favorites.
>>
File: clube-da-esquina-disco.jpg (448 KB, 1500x1481) Image search: [Google]
clube-da-esquina-disco.jpg
448 KB, 1500x1481
>>
deathconsciousness
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.