[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
which is the best
>>
>>64380214
All are 4/10s, but I guess the Deerhunter one is the best since it has 1 good song.
>>
what common ground is there between these albums?
>>
>>64380233
none
>>
Fading Frontier blows. At least Monomania was fucking interesting and took some risks (and for the record is really really good)

t. enormous Deerhunter fan
>>
Currents, but even that isn't more than a 7/10.

What a lame thread.
>>
>>64380294
Snakeskin was cool though. The rest of the album is mediocre although I liked it more than Monomania.
>>
>>64380233
all urbanoutfitter core for white 15 year olds
>>
>>64380321
musically
>>
Currents was incredibly mediocre, deerhunter was decent, TLOP was absolute trash apart from 3 songs, UU was pretty good so that
>>
>>64380342
>Currents was incredibly mediocre
Half of it was, the other half was really great.
>>
I adored Currents and UU, TLOP was absolute garbage and Fading Frontier was just meh
>>
>>64380317
Yeah I was really excited when I heard Snakeskin because it was something really different which is why the rest of the album was really disappointing when it turned out to just sound like Atlas Sound

Monomania had some great moments on it, T.H.M is one of my favorite Deerhunter songs and the title track buildup is insane. Wish it got more love
>>
>>64380518
>>64380317

you guys are plebs

Fading Frontiers is top 3 Deehunter
>>
>>64380294
Leather Jacket II is the only interesting song on Monomania. The rest are too ugly to listen to.
>>
>>64380214
Fading Frontier, I mean what the fuck OP
>>
>>64380542
>The Missing
>>
UU > FF > currents >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tlop

but why? the album choices are so random
>>
TLOP

anyone who says otherwise here gets no hoes

virgins
>>
File: 1099.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1099.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>64381500
>>
>>64380214
the only album I know is Pablo, so I'll go with that one
>>
Fading Frontier, obviously.
Snakeskin, Breaker and Ad Astra are fucking great.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.