[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come up with an actual, non-bullshit reason I should continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459529536080.jpg (60 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
1459529536080.jpg
60 KB, 480x486
Come up with an actual, non-bullshit reason I should continue listening to this been-done-a-million-times generic light-skinned black girl sings about relationships bullshit that is Lemonade

I'll wait
>>
It's culturally relevant
>>
>>64379467
>feminism is relevant

yes but I'm not interested in comedy in music, pleaes stay on topic
>>
I can't tell you, OP. Being a cis white hetero male, I haven't listened to it, and even if I did I wouldn't have any right to voice my opinion on it.
>>
I dunno OP, why are you even listening to it in the first place
>>
>>64379489

have you ever loved anyone? ever had your heart broken? I mean this is 4chan so probably not, but the album nails the frustration and loss that that feels like. I don't not enjoy LOTR because I want to identify with fucking hobbits so not enjoying this album or deriding it because you don't identify with "feminism" or "blackness" is about as trog as it gets
>>
>>64379689
I've been in several relationships of varying seriousness and such, and yes I've been at rock bottom.

Her lyrics sound like heartbreak and relationships written by a high school girl.
She is immature, uninsightful and lest we forget, a feminazi. She is literally stupid.

also i'm gay
>>
same reason you should listen to Kanye or any other pop rapper. Memes and pop culture
>>
>>64379812
xDD
>>
>>64379770
I'll admit the lyrics on some of the songs are a bit pedestrian, but her deconstruction of the time in her life and the stylistic choices she makes as she explores it chronologically were extremely powerful to me. Sometimes its not the lyrics you get that from. Not everyone is as lucid as thom yorke. I'm rambling, but this was definitely an album, for me at least, where I was able to feel the heartbreak than I was able to discern her heartbreak through lyricism.
>>
>>64379770
>feminazi

you know the person who came up with that retarded term thinks you're a degenerate that's destroying the morality of the world right?

just say you don't want to listen to it because you hate women and be done with it, you spastic idiot. just be honest.
>>
>>64379924

>feel attacked by women
>compare women to nazis
>get attacked by woman for comparing women to nazis
>>
>>64379924
xD i'm gay
Beyonce has literally said women should rule the world, and that women suffer infinitely more than men.

Those two things
A L O N E
make her a femiNAZI
>>
>>64379770
>a feminazi
>anyone who doesnt hate women is a nazi
man /pol/ really brainwashes gullible fucks like you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.