[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you elitist fucks think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: good apollo.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
good apollo.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
So what do you elitist fucks think of this?
>>
>>64378611
shit
>>
File: 1439852192321.jpg (25 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1439852192321.jpg
25 KB, 229x231
shit
>>
to give it a fair criticism, it does have some riffs that are really catchy like on Welcome Home. But a lot of it, as well as the rest of their discography is really generic and cheap "METAL ROCKS!!" kinda shit.
>>
essential b4nny-core
>>
>>64378665

>welcome home is good but the rest is shit

/mu/ confirmed for plebs.
>>
>>64378756
I never said it was good. I said it had a catchy riff.
>>
I like it
>>
>>64378611
Actually has a few decent songs in those two suites, if I recall correctly. I used to love this band, but haven't listened to them in years
>>
>>64378796

It's literally the shittest song on the album. It's almost as if you just watch the video on youtube and decided "yep, this band is for plebs".
No wonder everyone hates this board.
>>
great when I was younger, not so great now
>>
>>64379017
It doesn't matter the entire album is fucking garbage anyway
>>
It's great.

Hearing Ten Speed in my head right now and the nostalgia is killing me. Might have to listen to this later.
>>
actually a good band despite what you may think. cheesy and nerdy as fuck, however, that's sort of part of their appeal. miles better than dream theater for sure.
>>
>>64379017
Thank you.

I've always been sad that one was the one that got all the attention when you have the Willing Well songs, Wake Up, Mother May I...

The album is gold and anyone who can honestly call it shit is just being contrarian. I don't care if you like it, it's a damn well-put-together album.
>>
>>64379212
I like Coheed and Cambria but surely you can see why people would hate it lol
>>
best in their discography.
>>
>>64379245
Just the poppy elements of songs like The Suffering, that's the only drawback I can see. Even then, every sone is well-composed. And it's not even my favorite Coheed album. Josh's drumwork is at its finest point in his whole history with Coheed on Good Apollo I, the compositions are probably the most progressive but still catchy and thoughtful. It's even great in terms of production.
>>
>>64378611
The final cut is my jam.
>>
>>64379142

This.
>>
Their best album, but its only okay
>>
>>64379142
Dream theater done right
>>
>>64378611
>>>/highschool/
>>
>>64379292
lmao I bet you wouldn't know "well composed" if it bit you in the ass
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.