[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this album is so fucking boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: slint-spiderland.jpg (841 KB, 1547x1547) Image search: [Google]
slint-spiderland.jpg
841 KB, 1547x1547
>>
File: 1.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
374 KB, 1200x1200
>>
i agree but it seems well made otherwise
>>
It sounds like something I would have thought was amazing when I was nineteen.
>>
nuh uh
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 960x1280
It's for people who don't play guitar
>>
>>64376661
70% of this board is 19
>>
great thread
>>
>>64376698
wrong, I just turned 18 last week and this is my favorite album of all time
>>
>>64376617
This album is the musical equivalent of 1984 and Brave New World in terms of the whole "amirite" aspect
>>
>>64376735
This is an oddly specific and correct comparison.
>>
>>64376689
what can you play on guitar?
>>
>>64376823
i can play through the fire and flames on expert
>>
>>64376617
As I try to type up something that agrees with you, anon, the more I think about the album and how well it's done. Ehh. Idk, man. Listen to it some time next week and then see what you think. It's a pretty good album, man.
>>
>flint
mama mia
>>
>>64376617
I've tried so many times to get into this album. I can appreciate how well made it is and what they're trying to do but it is honestly just so fucking boring
>>
>>64376617
It's one of the worst album I've ever hered, and I'm not even meming. It is really bad.
>>
>>64376617
shut up little music noob :) no 1 cares about the opinion of some crossboarding /v/ermin cocksucker listening to /mu/core in 2016 lel
>>
i dont know how someone could call this album boring, its engaging all the way through
>>
>>64376617
this album is amazing. one of the best this board has shown me
>>
>>64376617
Albums extroverts will NEVER understand!
>>
As someone who gets bored to death by post-rock and most emo, I've been enjoying this album. It feels like the band has a lot of chemistry, and the mixing is flawless. I especially love how the guitar sounds, it gives each song a very distinct feel that compliments the songwriting.

But hey probably not for everyone. Its not one of my favorite albums ever at this point, but I can definitely see how it might be somebody else's.
>>
>>64377143
Can disprove that statement, am extroverted and it's one of my favourite albums
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 220x220
Try Tweez Op.
Also I've always preferred the demo version of Good Morning, Captain.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=96MxID3GK4c
>>
>>64376617
ur boring
>>
>>64376823
his discography
>>
>/mu/ dislikes flint again to be edgy
W E W
E E
W E W
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.