[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming you guys actually listened to this Coldplay album, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Assuming you guys actually listened to this Coldplay album, what did you think of it?
>>
>>64374172
I love Bring Me The Horizon :^]
>>
>>64374205
Is that the one with the dancing monkeys in the music video?

If so, I really like that one too :^]
>>
>>64374205
Bring me the horizon and coldpay
2 shit bands 1 cover
>>
>>64374172
i feel like they tried to go psychedelic but they have no idea what they're doing
>>
>>64374313
they? did they even wrote those songs?
>>
>>64374172
I don't like it but I don't hate it.
It's a good album to play on the background when you're hanging out with your friends whose only source of music is the car radio and the TOP 50 lists from Spotify.
>>
>>64374172
it was meh
>>
>>64374670
Good review.
>>
>>64374172
every time I thought they did something decent in a song they completely ruined it by some generic riff/singing
>>
I enjoyed it when I listened to it, but couldn't name a single thing I remembered about it, and haven't had any desire to hear it again.

I still think that Mylo Xyloto and Ghost Stories are underrated though.
>>
>>64375047
noted.
>>
>>64374172
shit, eminem should punch him again
>>
>>64374297
BMTH are good tho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.