[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that Cole broke up with Sky? I know you guys have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Sandy-Kim-1.jpg (2 MB, 1818x1228) Image search: [Google]
Sandy-Kim-1.jpg
2 MB, 1818x1228
Is it true that Cole broke up with Sky? I know you guys have in depth behind the scenes knowledge. Was that the reason why he canceled the Euro shows?
>>
He came out of the closet and started dating producer Alejandro Ghersi aka Arca
>>
Let's summon Devin, he'd know.
>>
yes she has a new bf now
>>
>>64372664
Someone just has to tell him about this thread on his twitter.
>>
aw i hope not :/
>>
Fuck my ass cole I want 2 be u

#WAT2BA
>>
>>64372885
Who is that guy? Leg around him would indicate that they did fuck.
>>
I am sick of people saying things like "stop smoking meth" or that she is on crack !! She's not! And even if she was it still wouldn't be right for you assholes to be telling her you hope she "over doses" that's disgusting! She is very hard working and she suffers from lack of sleep from what I have read/hear and some ppl will probably be like "of course she'd say that" but I know people who have the same issue and they always have people calling them drug addicts when they aren't! I don't even see why you feel the need to comment something like that? What does it do for you? You're just mad because all these people like her and enjoy her music and it pisses you off that others don't see what you see! If you don't like her then get the fuck off her page !!! What are you doing here? Do you dislike her that much that you went out of your way to go onto Instagram, look through her photos and then sit there contemplating if you should post that pointless and untrue comment. You guys are just jealous and angry at yourselves.
>>
File: 1455319975829.jpg (284 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455319975829.jpg
284 KB, 2048x1536
>>64372885
This guy never shows his face in the pictures. Why is she trying to hide him?
>>
>>64372507
i want to fuck arca so badly
>>
>>64372507
Not true. He's dating a girl that lives in his apartment.
>>
>>64374520
I knew you guys have in depth knowledge.

Is she cute?
>>
yes it's true. I heard it was because she gave him hepatitis c from being a floozy
>>
>>64374651
I would say yes. Easily a 7/10.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.