[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
music production
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: aphextwin.jpg (89 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
aphextwin.jpg
89 KB, 620x423
So, I'm very enthusiastic about making electronic music for recreational purposes, but I don't want to spend much on expensive softwares or VSTs nor use garbage free software. What /mu/ has to offer ?
>>
>>64372086
there are plenty of good free VSTs. do 5 minutes of research you child
>>
>>64372169
All the ones I've found were pretty bad, and none of them went close to what I was looking for. I don't consider piracy as an option.
>>
>>64372337
i just use the stock plugins that come with the daw

they will do you good
>>
>>64372388
Which one do you use, sir ?
>>
>>64372471
i use ableton suite mainly
>>
>>64372471
not him but i use the DEMO stock plugins of fl which are autogun 3x osc minisynth and the thing you can do with them are pretty much infinite.
>>
>>64372577
imageline has great plugins desu

if you buy fl studio get the signature bundle so you get sytrus it btfo ableton operator easily
>>
>>64372630
Nah I'm too poor to buy fl atleast for now and dont want to pirate it because I would feel guilty.
>>
>>64372568
as a linux fag, I'd say you made me consider re-installing windows. Both fl and ableton won't work on ubuntu.
>>
>>64372086
Get a keyboard and do it like Wesley Willis.
>>
>>64372945
bitwig works on linux but it is newer than other daws so there is probably more bugs to be fixed
>>
>>64372945
You can get ableton to work with wine. It's only slightly painful.
>>
File: prod_default.jpg (164 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
prod_default.jpg
164 KB, 670x503
New /prod/ thread.

'Lost the OP-Copypasta' edition

>Production Resources:
http://pastebin.com/jew3GPCZ

>IMPORTANT
Please don't post Soundcloud links in this thread. Use Clyp.it instead if you want to show us your audio.
>>
>>64375265
sorry. meant to post new thread..
>>
Do any of you have a doepfer dark energy II? How do you like it? I'm thinking of getting one to add an oscillator to my microbrute.
>>
https://clyp.it/hrvu2kqc

can i get some feedback? Started this yesterday, sloppy af.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.