[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is OPN okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (73 KB, 765x405) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
73 KB, 765x405
is OPN okay?
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>64371177
I don't understand what he's saying
>>
>smokes weed once
>>
>>64371466

He's giving you the go ahead to download his music for free ;^)
>>
>>64371177
DJ Fuckhead
>>
>>64371177

looks like he's letting his grammar become about as good as his last record
>>
>>64371558
it's fucking twitter
>>
>>64371558
Very good? I don't think we're reading the same thing anon
>>
He's going crazy from realizing that his latest live shows suck
>>
laurel kicked his ass and he realized he's past his prime musically
suicide is imminent
>>
>>64371908
Lol is this bait? GOD was a million times more interesting than laurels last album
>>
>>64371985
laurel was his girlfriend shitlord
>>
>>64372200
I thought you meant musically. Did she abuse him?
>>
>>64371177
fuck yes, crazy means good music imminent.
>>
>>64372772
the rumor is that she tweeted mean comments about how he has a tiny dick and is a betamale that couldn't satisfy her
>>
i bought you are albums cheer up Daniel we R here for u. I got ur records as follows in my personal physical collection:

GOD
RIFTS
RETURNAL AND DIGITALLY I HAVE PURCHASED:

R PLUS SEVEN
REPLICA
>>
>>64372895
>he doesn't have the eccojams vol 1 cassete

are you even a fan?
>>
>>64372965
not of that grabage, no. like everyding else he's done doe. phuck eccojams and vaporwave.
>>
Who's "they, and for that matter, who's "me"?
>>
I seriously, seriously hope he doesn't take his songs down. First Jenny Death had to go, now this?
I don't wanna go back to downloading each and every album individually and having to settle for 128 kbps.
>>
>>64373252
music is subjective
>>
"He" is genuinely one of my favorite artists but it's also been pretty clear that "he's" a bit nuts. Excuse the armchair psychology but he might be schizoid or schizotypal. Many great artists have one of those personality disorders.
>>
>>64372868
lmfao someone please find these tweets if this exists
>>
>>64372200
shit really? fucking power couple if i ever saw one
>>
>>64373252
"They" don't want "you" to know who "you" are.
>>
Looking at the comments. A lot of people hate streaming services like Spotify and Google Play Music because they think collecting offline files makes them somehow superior listeners, which is pretentious bullshit, really. It's incredibly inconvenient to collect like that; not everyone can afford to buy every single individual record at full price. Without streaming, it's either that or illegally downloading it. Monthly subscriptions satisfy those who are poor as fuck but also want to listen to a wide range of music without having to break any laws. Besides, musicians make virtually nothing from selling individual albums, anyway; that's what they've been complaining about for decades. So why do people hate streaming services so much? Why not embrace them?
>>
>>64374206
Because they make even less through streaming
>>
>>64374206
1) with streaming you don't get to own your music
2) lower quality
3) artists make way more money selling digital/physical copies of their records than with streaming

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/03/how-much-musicians-make-spotify-itunes-youtube
>>
Not so much less that it makes any viable difference though.
>>
>>64374006
too bad he has a fucked up dick

you didn't hear that from me
>>
>>64373572
>settling for 128kbps
>not having a +600gb buffer on what.cd for all you can download v0
>>
>>64374345
lol read the fucking article retard it's significantly less
why do you think so many artists have such a strong contempt for streaming? the profits are close to null
>>
>>64374396
I wrote that comment before your posted yours. Somehow the number got deleted; I was responding to >>64374302, not >>64374327.
>>
>>64371177
#StonedTweets
>>
>>64374393
>settling for 128kbps
is that really the quality of spotify? not gonna pretend like i have fantastic ears and can tell the difference between FLAC and 320 (or even 320 and 192) but 128 is a pretty big drop-off...
>>
I remember there were a bunch of studies showing that people who pirated music also bought more music than "honest" listeners. Have there been any comparable studies with stream users?
>>
>>64374790
No, I was implying that usually if an artist is particularly underground-ish, it can be really hard to find a good, high-quality download on a site like TPB.
Most streaming services stream music at 320 kpbs, which is close to CD quality anyway. Except for Tidal. They stream FLAC files, which is really fucking stupid.
>>
I can't really imagine doing all my music listening with Spotify, but that might be because I'm autistic about actually "owning" something. It is a handy tool in that usually I'll stream an album once to decide if it's worth buying or downloading.
>>
File: radicaldude_fullpic_5[1].jpg (47 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
radicaldude_fullpic_5[1].jpg
47 KB, 550x400
>>64371177
whoa dude he's so experimental he doesn't obey traditional rules of basic english so people know what the fuck he's talking about
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.