[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me the appeal in emo and its variants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: saetia.jpg (18 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
saetia.jpg
18 KB, 550x550
Can someone explain to me the appeal in emo and its variants? Sounds like trash to me.
>>
>>64370318
>Sounds like trash to m
wow you're right, join the dicksort
>>
>>64370658
no
>>
>>64370318
the poor quality of the music reminds us of the poor quality of our souls. think of it as a "memento mori" of sorts
>>
its trash that only autists listen to
>>
>>64370318
maybe because you are plen af lamo
>>
>>64370318
that's like the only emo band/album that i like. saetia is dope
>>
>>64371995
SAETIA ISNT EMO
SAOSIN IS
SAETIA IS SCREAMO
BUT LISTEN TO OFF MINOR
AND CITY OF CATERPILLAR
TAKING BACK SUNDAY IS BETTER ReGARDLESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkvZJyIc7A
no tecpoan woman f
>>
>>64370318
it's angsty music for angsty teens
>>
How/why should you "explain" an appeal when it just comes down to emotional response in the end? I don't like metal and an explanation of the genre won't change my mind because it still sounds like shit to me.
>>
>>64372537
It's angsty for all ages be
>>
/tts TAKING BACK SUNDAY IS BETTER
>>
>>64372618
i guess, but it works especially well when you're a teen
it did for me anyways
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.