[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about Ken Ashcorp?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
What does /mu/ think about Ken Ashcorp?
>>
You mean that fag who reblogs those disgusting anime images?
>>
>>64369290
yes
>>
i don't
>>
>>64369319
Degenerate
>>
can't say i've ever felt good about anyone named Ken
>>
heard one song. it was meh poprock
>>
>>64369245
Beautiful voice and vocl range that is out to waste making the most generic sounding pop that sounds ripped out of a top 40 list. I love the concept behind his idea (making songs based off anime and cartoons) as well as the mascot design but his music feels so criminally bland for how extraordinary he could be. My favorite songs of his have to be the one about Gravity Falls and that superhero group theme song.
>>
I don't think a more white noise person has ever existed.
>>
that faggot stole my persona.
>>
The fags insulting Ken are the same people who constantly bitch about Bring me the horizon;
They simply cannot understand or accept that through his subtle metaphors and references he is pianting a picture of our own generatiom. /mu/, being a conglomerate of self-hating hipsters (not unlike /v/eddit) doesen't like having a mirror held up to their faces to show them how much of a failure they are in life.
Not to mention his cover of Poker Face from Lady Gaga is arguably better than the original, proving that he is far beyond the level of every other shitty youtube musician.
>>
File: american-psycho-hero.jpg (24 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-hero.jpg
24 KB, 586x330
>>64369399
>>64369377
this is shaping up to be a nice thread
>>
I liked his gravity falls song, haven't heard anything else but I'm not too interested anyway.
>>
I'm a furry, but even I think writing a song that literally has lyrics like "I'm the straightest shota" and "tickle my prostate" is taking it a step too far.
>>
>>64369701
>a step too far.
stopped reading there
>>
>>64369793
>stopped reading there
Stopped reading there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.