[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women of the world take over or the world will end What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: MI0001609467.jpg (31 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
MI0001609467.jpg
31 KB, 400x399
>Women of the world take over or the world will end

What the fuck. I get recommended this album and literally the first song I get assaulted with feminist rhetoric
>>
he's better than Sufjan though
>>
>butchers the lyric
fuck off
>>
>>64363608
i only listened to it once, you retard

why would I keep listening to it if I dont agree with the agenda?
>>
>>64363571

Still a goat album though.
>>
>>64363625
Why would you keep complaining about it then? Move on if you don't agree with the agenda. Preferably fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
It feels so fake. So pastiche. Even though I'm Happy or Bad Timing are "genre albums" they still feel experimental and fun. This just feels like a weak alt-rock ripoff. Even Simple Songs feels more genuine.
>>
Yeah I'ts kinda annoying. Check his pop EP, that one with the frog.
>>
i wish men would all just fucking die already ugh

why can't we be an all female species this is bullshit
>>
it's just wrong though

women all hate each other, it would be a fucking disaster

that said, i'm not going to stop them if that's what they want to do, hell hath no fury
>>
>>64363571
damn that's the best song2bh
>>
The album's damn, damn good but that line irks me a bit too.
>>
>>64363654
>>64363725
>>64363771
>>64363812

>triggered.jpg
>>
>>64363571
>>64363812
>getting unironically triggered by that line
You guys are the male equivelant of female landwhales which are just the female equivelant of male neckbeards.
>>
>>64363899

It is a pretty stupid line though.
>>
>>64363899
I'm not triggered, the line is just dumb. You think that world problems would seriously be solved by just letting the women take control?

Luckily the song itself is good and I enjoy listening to it but the lyrics of the song just aren't good.
>>
>What is satire?
One of the lines in Happy Holidays is "I'm going to a place where the women have nothing on".
>>
>>64363571
how anybody could think that it's feminist propaganda is baffling.
I see the record as an hymn to the female figure, the first song being a fun exaggeration (as are most of the songs here, just think of ghost ship in a storm - and as i'm sinking/ the last thing that i think/is did i pay my rent?)
Just pay attention to the lyrics of Eureka and Happy Holidays
>>
>>64363979

Maybe you should not take everything so seriously. There's a rabbit performing a fellatio on a man and you're bothered by the lyrics.

lol
>>
>>64363625
>>64363651
>>64363654
>>64363771
>what is irony
yeah no this album's flawless
>>
>>64363644
Pretty much this, on all counts.
>>64363571
Seriously, OP- if you absolutely must shit up a board other than /pol/, try /news/ - all your fucked-up MRA man-baby bros will be glad to see you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.