[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's fix the tracklist of their best album >2+2=5 >Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Hail.jpg (809 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Hail.jpg
809 KB, 1500x1500
Let's fix the tracklist of their best album

>2+2=5
>Where I end and You Begin
>Sail to the Moon
>A Punchup at a Wedding
>Backdrifts
>There There
>The Gloaming
>Go to Sleep
>I Will
>Sit Down, Stand Up
>Myxomatosis
>Scatterbrain
>Wolf at the Door

Fucking throw out We Suck Young Blood because fuck that noise
>>
>>64359466
You made it worse
>>
>>64359466
>best album
What is this? b8?
>>
>>64359466
But In Rainbow's tracklisting is perfect as it is OP
>>
but wsyb is a great track & a great pleb filter, better than the gloaming desu
>>
But We Suck Young Blood is literally the best song on HTTT.
>>
>>64359488
Bodysnatchers is In Rainbow's Electioneering or Money
>>
>>64359489
How is it a pleb filter I used to love that song until I gradually realized how boring and out of place it is. The Gloaming is good and an actual pleb filter.
>>
>>64359478
I'm enjoying this toastiness as you call it shit. Try it and then come back with the same response
>>64359489
>>64359499
I never understood this, but how? I genuinely enjoy The Gloaming more than that clapcrap
>>
In response to criticisms that the album should be shorter, Thom suggested:

>There. There.
>The Gloaming.
>Sail to the Moon.
>Sit Down. Stand Up.
>Go to Sleep.
>Where I End and You Begin.
>Scatterbrain.
>2+2=5
>Myxomatosis.
>A Wolf at the Door.
>>
>>64359528
so top 3 on the album?
>>
>>64359584
I listened to this version, and it was awful. Definitely wouldn't buy it like that - OP's list is understandably better
>>
>>64359545
Because I love it when Thom breaks out the wobbly falsetto. Gloaming is a close second though.
>>
>>64359584
I'm ok with this

>>64359499
>not A Wolf At The Door
>not Sail To The Moon
>not Where I En and You Begin
>not There There
>not 2+2=5
pleb
>>
>>64359650
This guys gets it

Personally, my faves would be
>2+2=5
>Wolf at the Door
>Punchup
>Where I End and You Begin
>I Will

But then again, I love this album. Radiohead's best effort
>>
i think "i will" could make a cool intro track
>>
>>64359650
Yeah nah, it's too hard to pick favourites, not that those aren't worthy contestants. I adore every song off httt except myxomatosis, which I still have a solid liking for.
>>
Am I the only one who's favorite is Scatterbrain
>>
>>64359856
Probably not, but I can't stand it.
>>
>>64359903
Why not?
>>
>>64359946
It's got a good atmosphere going for it, and the lyrics are decent, but it feels really out of place on this album. The beginning ruins it for me

>I'm walking!

It's hard to explain - it doesn't groove well with the album like the other non-rock songs and brings the album to a halt really fast. Sort of Electioneering
>>
>>64360159
I think after the fuzzy aural assault of Myxomatosis, Scatterbrain is a nice change of pace. It's the second to last song so it doesn't really shift the dynamic.
>>
>2 + 2 = 5
>Sit Down, Stand Up
>Sail to the Moon
>Backdrifts
>Go to Sleep
>Where I End and You Begin
>The Gloaming
>There There
>I Will (Extended Version)
>Myxomatosis
>Scatterbrain
>A Wolf at the Door

That's 10 minutes of momentum killing filler gone. Much better.
>>
>>64360469
>no punchup
m8 i'll punch you up, how could you dislike such a great song?
>>
>>64360469
no no no no no no
no no no nono no

How does punchup not have momentum?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.