[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music Rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (33 KB, 841x841) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33 KB, 841x841
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU
I swear, every fucking day this song is playing at my workplace. I'm tired of hearing this Reggae influenced "whitey tries to rap" pop punk bullshit. Why do people on here even like these guys?
>>
>>64358139
They aren't that bad and the only reason why people on /mu/ hate them so much is because they're popular.

Their music isn't that bad, and as far as pop music goes, they incorporate sounds into their music that normally wouldn't make it anywhere near the mainstream.
>>
>>64358139
>programed drums
>mimmics playing it on an acoustic set
>inb4 muh drum triggers

Do people actually fall for this shit?
>>
>>64358139
it's shallow music intended for shallow listening done by (musically) shallow people.
>>
>>64358516
jesus christ fucking kill yourself
>>
>>64359896
>implying that this isn't true
>>
File: Capture.png (721 B, 71x22) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
721 B, 71x22
>>64360050
>implying that you aren't the one person (excluding me, now) that has replied to this thread 2 times and posted what he replied to
>>
>>64359896
It's a valid point, you know.

/mu/ has a habit of picking on perfectly pleasant sounding music because it's not hipster enough for you.

There is literally nothing wrong with 21 Pilots.
>>
yeah, fuck ska
>>
>>64360176
>>64358516
I think /mu/ likes to hate on 21 pilots because of the fairly awful young fanbase who seems to think they're some kind of avant-garde genre mashing geniuses, with "MUH DEEP AND MEANINGFUL LYRICS". IMO musically they're nothing special, but they're no worse than the whole bunch of mediocre pop around at the moment.
>>
>>64358516
no
>>
>>64361824
All of this is true but not being worse than others shitty pop acts isn't something to be praised or even a redeeming quality
>>
>>64358139
This isn't that bad, not feeling the shitty electro stabs though. Like a shittier electro Sublime
>>
>>64358516
I think /mu/ hates 21 pilots because 21 pilots makes shitty music
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.