[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we discussing this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1000x1000
>>
it wasn't very good, you can tell why they were cut from the album
>>
it good
>>
>we
who is we

also there was a bit of discussion about it when it came out. general consensus was that it"s okay, not really better or worse than PW
go to r/animalcollective if you want more discussion
>>
Tbh gnip gnop was kinda cringe-worth but catchy. The second one was alright. But I'm an anco fanboy so what do I know
>>
>>64357304
how is gnip gnop cringeworthy?

it's just a fun song with a little circus flare
>>
Because Gnip Gnop was Wiggles-tier and Hounds of Bairro is only passable
>>
>>64357510
It just sounds like a children's song. I hate to play into the meme, but it does sound like the intro to that kids show people shit post about. Like I said, it was catchy. Just rubbed me the wrong way I guess.
>>
>>64358225
pretty sure the song was written to sound like that
>>
>>64358251
>it's meant to be shit so it's okay
>>
>>64357125
Is this the new fanboy and chum chum song?
>>
>>64358354
hey, i think you've misunderstood what the arrows are for? they're for quoting a post. don't know if you noticed but you didn't quote the post correctly or even respond to it. just thought i'd let you know :)
>>
>>64358354
that's definitely not what I said
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.