[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'all /mu/tants need to calm your asses and just accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Y'all /mu/tants need to calm your asses and just accept that this is mainstream shit music. And if you're wondering why it got good reviews, it's because of the feminist crap it's selling, and it actually works, but not to a surprise because the targeted audience is black women.
So, calm the fuck down and listen to at least a little more intelligent music than this
>>
yeah man i hate women too
>>
Marcel is a misogynist-racist critic he needs to be stopped.
>>
You know man
>>
>>64350147
honestly it speaks volumes that I cant tell if this post is baiting or not
>>
>>64350147
don't hate women per se, i hate the feminist crap that the media are selling to women and this is a pure example of a wide brain wash
>>
>>64350194
It's so obviously baiting.

But it does speak volumes on how stupid you are,
>>
>>64350442
no. many people hold this view
>>
>>64350442
just look at how many people are getting called mysoginists and racists for not liking it. Or how many people were getting called racist when they didnt like kanyes album.

I really wish it was an obvious bait
>>
>>64350432
>per se

lol
>>
Oh look, another Beyonce thread. How novel.

Hey, just a quick thought, but you could always post in the existing ones to express your oh so important thoughts

We need a stickied containment thread mods. It worked when the underage redditors were jizzing for TLOP.
>>
>>64350867
knew at least one of you guys is gonna take the b8
>>
>>64350857
do you really think those people gonna come all the way over here, be honest with me
>>
Let's get all the generic responses to not liking garbage mainstream "black" music out of the way

1. >>>/pol/
2. *tips fedora*
3. WERE U BORN IN LE GENERATION? -screencaps and posts on reddit-
>>
>>64350983
there has been an influx of extreme lefties recently. so who knows
>>
scaruffi produced it
>>
>>64350991
*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.