[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that grimes is manufactured to pseudo hipsters teenagers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (529 KB, 1537x1534) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
529 KB, 1537x1534
Reminder that grimes is manufactured to pseudo hipsters teenagers. She is just forced quirky enough for r/indieheads, naintains the illusion of not being top 40 enough for moo and tumblr, and ugly enough for your average teenager to connect with. If you like grimes you should get off moo right now
>>
>>64346950

Grimes is better than your favorite artist
>>
Male grimes fans make me want to throw up. Like How pathetic can you be?
>>
>>64346966
(not true, by the way.)
>>
Didn't she outright admit that she tried manufacturing a pop star? That and she idolizes Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys
>>
File: 1461447823040.jpg (29 KB, 571x547) Image search: [Google]
1461447823040.jpg
29 KB, 571x547
>>64346992

>>64340848
How do we stop the cancer that is killing /mu/?
>>
>>64346997

prove me wrong and list your favorite artist then

you fucking coward piece of shit
>>
>>64346992
I don't care if im pathetic
>>
>>64346950
I don't know if you've noticed, but the more hate she gets, the more people worship her here.
>>
>>64347380
Meg Myers
>>
>>64346950
hi marcel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.