[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he overrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: future-rapper-laughing-2.jpg (58 KB, 575x380) Image search: [Google]
future-rapper-laughing-2.jpg
58 KB, 575x380
is he overrated
>>
yes.
>>
Severely. Still good though there's just a bandwagon hive mind surrounding him atm
>>
hes accurately rated
>>
I GET BROADS IN ALLANNUH
>>
Yes I can't even understand half of what he is saying
>>
>>64346242

Not as much as Death Grips
>>
>>64346426
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

BUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN
>>
>>64346426
anon made a joke

anon made a joke

everybody quiet down cause anon made a joke
>>
Yes and no.

Hip-hop is full of idolatry right now and it's ridiculous to call him one of the best rappers of all time but if you look at his catalog, Future has straight BARS as long as he has been dropping music, and people don't really know about this.

People shouldn't just be listening to his hit records but they should also go listen to all his mixtapes. Future is a good ass rapper and he actually has some depth if you look closely. This depth is usually musing about drug addiction, paranoia, ambition, the usual themes in trap music but he is a master of the genre.
>>
>>64346426
When you put that way
>>
>>64346419
He has a thick accent and he likes being super high. If you listen to him enough it's easy to tell what he's saying.
>>
>>64346504
no joke

fact
>>
>>64346504
i remember hearing this in a show, the person saying it was offended by the joke and overreacts completely silencing the entire group, I can't for the life of me remember what show it was from
>>
>>64346536
You wrote "he likes to use a lot of autotune "wrong
>>
>>64346597
that's not auto tune. watch one of his interviews, that's his actual voice
>>
>>64346514

this is the thing. havent really heard good lyrics from him
>>
>>64346560
hint: it was used in a recently-cancelled british sitcom

hint #1: it rhymes with Sheep Hoe
>>
Nigga how da fuck is spyro overrated
>>
>>64346733
A lot of people can't relate to trap music, but then again, selling drugs, being constantly off your gourd from smoking, ducking cops and ops, trying to become rich when you're poor as dirt, and so on, puts you in a unique situation that you might not be able to relate to. That's not because you're too white or not street enough or whatever, it's just a different time and place with different problems, a different way of life.

It's like some Tibetan coming up to you can tells you about his friend's new throat-chanting mixtape. "It's so good dude!"

People don't understand that in the US, there are completely alien and incompatible cultures living mostly side-by-side, probably in the same city. It's natural to not "get it".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.