[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is better than both Kid A and OK Computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: BlurParklife.jpg (77 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BlurParklife.jpg
77 KB, 300x300
This album is better than both Kid A and OK Computer
>>
sorry, i don't listen to one hit wonder bands, i wouldn't know.
>>
>Kid A
no
>OK Computer
Yeah sure i'll give you that one
>>
File: kids.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
This album is better than both Loveless and Spiderland
>>
SUPER fast doggo running at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>64337431
Probably the only meme that makes me laugh, thanks
>>
No, it's not

I don't even like Radiohead, but this thing is clearly inferior to both of those albums

is a shitty, bland dance-pop album, albeit with a bland sense of irony throughout

I like the London Fields-based concept and really wanted to like it, but it's just so fucking bland and annoying

Pulp and Suede are so much better. Even Elastica released a stronger album.
>>
girls who like boys, who do boys like theyre girls who do girls like boy who like boy cause girls boy girls bisdmsadm, always should be someone you really loooooooooove
>>
>>64337514
"bland dance-pop album"

That's one song on the entire album. It's Britpop. Not a single thing on it is remotely dance pop. Lol at ur failure
>>
>>64337514
>Pulp and Suede are so much better. Even Elastica released a stronger album.

No, they aren't. it's why they have no legacy and nobody gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>64337429
>piz z a kids
just why
>>
>>64337416
>one hit wonders
dumb ameritard
>>
>>64338024
they have a huge legacy, and Jarvis Cocker's legacy is at least as significant as Blur's

>>64338004
it's all dance-pop. Yes, they're a Britpop band. they made a bunch of dance songs on this album, that's obvious.

Wow, I caused a lot of asspain
>>
>>64338050
start naming good blur songs that aren't song 2

we'll wait
>>
>>64338069
Trimm Trabb
He thought of cars
beetlebum
>>
>>64338069
Sing
Come Together
Country House
Stereotypes
>>
>>64338069
girls and boys

that was easy lol
>>
>>64338069
Universal is one of the best songs of the era
(fuck British Gas btw)
>>
13 is better than all other Blur and Radiohead albums
>>
>>64338069
Good Song. Shit, it is literally called good song and you can't even find that.
>>
File: 1461104918446.jpg (26 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1461104918446.jpg
26 KB, 552x594
K
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>64337408
sure, but this album is also better than both Kid A and OK Computer
>>
>>64338265
only because Tender is the only decent song blur has ever made. Radiohead is yet to create anything good
>>
>>64338028
it's cool and abstract that way
>>
>>64338123
>>64338178
>>64338196
>>64338233
You see, you just can't do it. Guess the old saying is correct?

"Blur are shite"

-those with good taste
>>
>>64337514
Bland is not legitimate criticism.
>>
>>64341335
How is it not? I like music to be emotionally powerful, or at least an interesting musical experience. If it can't offer these things, it's not particularly valuable. Blandness is one of the most legitimate criticisms, and you have the mind of a pretentious 14 year old.
>>
BLUR IS GARBAGE
>>
Honestly why is one dog wearing a muzzle and the other is not? they're running really fast too
>>
>>64341335
It's not even dance pop. I dare someone to try to dance to Far Out.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.