[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm feeling a light to decent 7 on LEMONADE. if you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8
File: HT_beyonce_lemonade_1_jt_160424.jpg (623 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
HT_beyonce_lemonade_1_jt_160424.jpg
623 KB, 1440x900
i'm feeling a light to decent 7 on LEMONADE. if you've given this thing a listen, what did you think of it? did you love it? did you hate it? why?
>>
Is it still only available on tidal and shared file?
>>
>>64337302
No its on itunes now
>>
>making a diss album about your husband
>selling it exclusively on his streaming service, ensuring he gets a massive cut of the profits

in the end, jay-z is the winner here.
>>
>>64337374
>in the end, jay-z is the winner here
I've been saying this from the very beginning. People shouldn't feel so sorry for him about this, i'm sure he's doing just fine.
>>
i've only listened to it once through, my friend pointed out to me the album sort of starts and concludes on the same beat/vibe. I thought it was pretty cool. I think a whole lot of overanalyzation has gone into it on social media.

Daddy lessons was weird, i don't get it. Hold up was good. All night was good. Sandcastles was nice and don't hurt yourself was top kek.

For some reason it didn't grab me, like at least with TLOP a couple songs reached out and got me hooked, even though admittedly some of that album was yeezus-tier pretentious.

When Frank drops Boys don't cry then and only then will the AOTY be revealed.
>>
>>64337374
This. Jay Z got to fugg her in her prime and made money of her... Jay Z GOAT
>>
great songs, a couple of bad songs, amazing video experience.

thats it rly
>>
>>64337374
>making a diss album about your husband

??
>>
I'm sure Jay and Bey are doing just fine. She's no more hurt on Lemonade than she was single on Single Ladies or Irreplaceable.

Yonce makes music for bitter bitches that say "all men are dogs" and use the doggy filter on Snapchat.
>>
>>64337688
idk man she seems pretty hurt to me
>>
>>64337688

>She's no more hurt on Lemonade than she was single on Single Ladies or Irreplaceable.

you've got to be fucking kidding mate? don't hurt yourself is much more personal
>>
>>64337840
pretty hurts ;_;
>>
he always seemed like a gigantic dick anyway
glad she's seen the light

kanye would never have treated her like this
>>
>>64337894

she didn't write the fucking song

why is it so hard for people to grasp that songwriters and singers can tell stories that aren't about them
>>
>>64337911
not this again

you don't even know who wrote the lyrics, stop fronting
>>
>not bringing on Nas for a feature on the album

missed opportunity imo
>>
>>64337931
oh so true

that would have killed him ahaha
>>
>>64337911

I don't think you quite grasp what we're talking about here anon
>>
>>64337911

>Who the fuck do you think I is?
>You ain't married to no average bitch boy
>You can watch my fat ass twist boy
>As I bounce to the next dick boy
>And keep your money, I got my own
>Get a bigger smile on my face, being alone
>Bad motherfucker, God complex
>Motivate your ass call me Malcom X
>Yo operator, or innovator
>Fuck you hater, you can't recreate her no

yup, seems like Jack White wrote these ones lmao, how dumb are you nigga
>>
guys how do we get the plebs to talk about the album??

muh JAY-Z DIVORCE!! hehe the idiots

jay-z is doing faggy love shit with beyocne in the fucking album movie how r u ppl so dumb
>>
>>64337286
only pissbabies from /pol/ will say bad things about this
>>
>>64337960

look at the album credits

'diana gordon, james page, robert plant, john paul jones, john bonham' and that's just the credited ones

just because someone writes a personal sounding song, especially a pop one, doesn't mean it's true

a good writer can empathise and tell a story from a fabricated point of view
>>
i don't remember people giving bjork this much shit about vulnicura

oh wait, she's a fucking white icelandic pixie princess, duh
>>
File: d98.jpg (27 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
27 KB, 563x601
>>64338005
>robert plant, john paul jones, john bonham
>>
>>64337286
Fuck this annoying bitch i hate her crappy pop pleb music
>>
>>64338007

it's just /pol/ spilling out per usual
>>
File: 1233424223.jpg (19 KB, 257x287) Image search: [Google]
1233424223.jpg
19 KB, 257x287
>>64337286
>lemonade
what did she mean by this? is she referring to being fruity which means fag which means she´s actually into girls?
i wouldnt mind seeing beyonce and rihanna being a lesbian couple. then she could hit that bitch harder than chris brown while she cheats on B with ellen degenerate
>>
>>64338025

use google you fucking idiot
>>
>>64338005
those are just samples and interpolations dude.

yeah yeah yeahs, zepplin, and animal collective didn't actually work on the album.

i mean, do you really think they brought john bonham back from the dead to write a mainstream pop song?
>>
>>64338038
>when life gives them lemons, make lemonade

that's my reading anyway
>>
>>64338038

if life gives you lemons (jay z to her in this case), make lemonade out of it (she made a diss album and she's gonna make mad dosh from it)
>>
>>64338052
make better bait, son
>>
>>64338054

kek

people are so desperate to diss beyonce, when it's just fucking interpolations
>>
>>64338054

he doesn't have to be fucking dead they wrote loads of shit that they didnt use before dying
>>
>>64338142

lmao any of that stuff in >>64337960

>You ain't married to no average bitch boy
>You can watch my fat ass twist boy
>As I bounce to the next dick boy

sounds like classic john bonham lyrics to me lmao
>>
>>64338157

shut up
>>
>>64338226

kek, how mad are you fagboy?
>>
this is easily the best led zeppelin song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
>>
>>64338246

top lel
>>
Anyone else absolutely floored by 6 Inch? The build up and coda at the end is amazing

The album is kinda average for me but there are some SERIOUS choice cuts. Also you're delusional if you don't think these songs are a hint that their marriage is going through rough times. Even if she didn't write them (she probably at least helped write them) like 80% of the lyrics are explicitly about unfaithfulness
>>
>>64338349

>Anyone else absolutely floored by 6 Inch?

wew lad, this isn't /soc/
>>
File: annoyed_pepe.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
annoyed_pepe.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>>64338440
>>
File: 1353973738555.jpg (103 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1353973738555.jpg
103 KB, 480x600
>>64337960

These are fucking horrible lyrics. I'm so fucking tired of this. A mother talking about riding dicks, great. This is what millions of 12 year old girls are listening to right now.
>>
They just followed the formula of the past two kendrick albums and cashed in on the"RAWNESS"of live instrumentation and the "ROOTS" feel of more rnb influence. This and bitches who "HATE DRAMA" eat up any break up song/angry chick dribble. Plus its not lije you can say its bad without being either racist or sexist because its beyonce.
>>
>>64337688
>Yonce makes music for bitter bitches that say "all men are dogs" and use the doggy filter on Snapchat
see i dont get why /mu/ gets offended about sexism but only when its towards men, can someone explain why this happens
>>
>>64338583

Because feminists are horrible people and make the world worse to live in

>>64338576

I'm already tired of seeing shit about it in my feeds and having to yet again prepare my white boy speech giving reasons why I don't want to listen to the newest edition of "Now That's What I Call Checked Privilege"
>>
>>64338621
>and having to yet again prepare my white boy speech

you know, you don't have to

you could just let people say things without having to pipe in with your bullshit every 2 seconds
>>
>>64338663

I think you missed the point. What I'm saying is that I'm in the unfortunate minority that fucking hates Beyonce and all other top 40 bullshit, so when I'm out with friends it's inevitable that there will be a needle scratch moment where everyone incredulously asks "WAT MAN U DONT LIKE THE NEW YONCE???!?!" and then they spend the next half hour pulling up shitty songs on their iphones trying to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>64338712
>I'm in the unfortunate minority that fucking hates Beyonce and all other top 40 bullshit

fair enough
hating things just because they are popular isn't something i even understand desu
>>
>>64338621
It really shouldnt be about race though, thats a complete strawman and trivial in the situation. Its music, not some social political type issue. Bringing up race just proves that you cant actually defend it for what it is quality wise. If jlo or shakira made this album i would still think its mediocre garbage because thats what it is regardless of my race.
>>
>>64337424
you should watch the video/movie thing. I'm sure what you call overanalyzing is just people talking about the salient parts of the video
>>
>>64338621
>Because feminists are horrible people and make the world worse to live in

yeah, from an MRA perspective. just like how from a feminist perspective, MRAs are horrible people and make the world "worse to live in".

you arent as different from feminists and SJWs as you think you are
>>
>>64338728

>hating things just because they are popular

Actually I hate it because it's not good music and brings down the overall quality of music and appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>>64338743

>not some political type issue

But it is when she shows up in public in a black panther costume or puts the word FEMINIST behind her in 50 foot tall letters.

>>64338763

Fuck MRAs and fuck feminists. Whatever wave of feminism we're currently on is objectively a bad movement. The women following it are literally crazy, and there's a growing number of limp wristed men that buy into it as well. When feminism starts to get injected into the most absolute mainstream pop and pushed into the faces of young children, it makes the world a worse place to live in. It's manipulative, dishonest, sexist.
>>
>>64338828
>and appeals to the lowest common denominator.

right, well that's just a fancy way of saying 'it's popular', and i don't understand why it would matter who it appeals to
>>
why is this cunt beyond criticism? why do people never fail to bring the race card whenever anyone dares to mention they don't like her?
>>
>>64337688
you are right. They are just making up some fake drama and all the plebs are eating it up
>>
>>64338547
shut up moral fag
>>
>>64338848

No, it's saying that it is specifically engineered by teams of people to be consumable by ignorant people with money. It's bottom of the barrel lyrical themes combined with generic pop beats. It could literally be any artist. Creating and marketing shit like this just inspires more and more people to emulate it, and sets a standard in people's minds for what "good" music is because it's been shoved in front of them by businessmen.
>>
>>64338875

It's wrong for her to talk about riding new dicks and how great her ass is when she's the mother to a young girl. She's setting the absolute worst example possible and calling it feminism because essentially modern feminism is about getting to be as much of a whore as possible.
>>
>>64338903
sorry, that doesn't make sense

you're saying it's bad because it's been made to be enjoyed by a large number of people

and then you say
>and sets a standard in people's minds for what "good" music is

but surely that means they will think all the music you like is a lot better, no?
>>
>>64338828
>It's manipulative, dishonest, sexist.
do you think that way about actual feminism, ie the removal of gender roles/expectations from society, treating male and female criminals the same way, taking male and female rape both seriously, etc etc or TUMBLR feminism. because there is a big difference.
>>
>>64338922

>and calling it feminism

She did that? Where?
>>
>>64338955
why are you arguing with this neckbeard?

he spends all of his time on 4chan. every clickbait article, tweet or tumblr post further entrenches him in his narrow views. he isn't going to change and sprout empathy because an anon enlightened him.

don't waste your time with losers. he won't change unless he wants to.
>>
>>64338930

Uhh the fact that is has been engineered is what sets the standard in people's minds. The industry creates a campaign shouting about how amazing the album is, people eat it up, people buy it and regurgitate what the critics are saying. It's conditioning; herd mentality. When someone invests in something they're told is "good" and then all their friends do the same, it just strengthens the overall public opinion. Then music that's actually good but doesn't get any publicity is viewed as lower quality when compared to the sparkly, plastic top 40 pop.
>>
>>64338986
ok so you're objecting to the way it is marketed, and not the actual music

could you give me an example of some good music?
>>
>>64338955

Yes I think urging men to act more feminine and then turning around and dating a beefy rugby player is pretty dishonest. I think women trying to "act like men" is fucking annoying and is just women watching too much fucking television. I think universities freaking the fuck out about SJW nonsense is going to destroy higher education in this country. What you're calling Tumblr feminism actually blurs into "actual" feminism more than you seem to think.

>>64338975

Are you fucking kidding?

>>64338985

LOL spoken like a true Yonce fan, senpai

>>64339013

I'm objecting to both. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. How about some Thelonius Monk? Some Blake Mills? Some Randy Newman?
>>
>>64339066
i'm just trying to understand you
you seem pretty hopped up

all good recs desu

i'm not even debating whether or not she has mass appeal, and how that works commercially

but i know it has its place and she's a fucking ton better than someone like katy perry
just dismissing music based on appeal seems shortsighted
>>
>>64339066
>MUH UNIVERSITIES
>MUH CHADS STEALING MAH GIRLS

fuck off child. your generalisations speak for themselves. fucking embarrassing. go outside.
>>
>>64339086

>better than someone like katy perry

I disagree. They're both female pop stars that yell everything and act like they're the best shit on the planet. They're not talented musicians. They're just more absurdly rich people doing rich people things and doing whatever their music industry handlers tell them to do. I hate the entire system because it intrinsically devalues music like I mentioned.
>>
>>64339127
i don't think collaboration is a barrier to creativity, so we should agree to differ
>>
>>64339066
>a rugby player stole my girlfriend :(
Move on. Let it go.
>>
>>64339119

lol wew alright broham ignore it if you want to. Not entirely sure where you're going with the Chads thing. If modern feminism doesn't bother you, you're part of the problem.

>>64339152

Holy shit it's like you guys don't keep up with current events and then try to argue about it on the internet. Emma Watson spoke to the UN about how men should feel more comfortable with being feminine, then the next month she was seen with her big beefy rugby player boyfriend. It's maximum hypocrisy.

>>64339151

I don't either, but when millionaires are paying teams of people to write songs - not for anyone in particular, just writing generic radio pop - and then giving those songs to whoever they think will create the most marketable product, it's not good art. It's plastic art.
>>
>>64339066
>Yes I think urging men to act more feminine and then turning around and dating a beefy rugby player is pretty dishonest.
thats not what feminism, in the actual sense of the term, is about though. its ultimately about letting both men and women make their own choices about their own body, how they want to dress/act/etc (to a logical extent ie not hurting other people), without being attacked (verbally OR physically) for it.

like men shouldnt get death threats or fucking assaulted for wearing a skirt if they want to you know? stuff like that

>I think women trying to "act like men" is fucking annoying and is just women watching too much fucking television.
what do you mean by this? like physically act like them by doing "male" things like not shaving or not wearing makeup or something?
>>
>>64337999
Only faggots and retards will say anything good about this
>>
>>64338583
Because /mu/ is mainly men. It's the same reason why feminists only get offended about sexism when its towards women
>>
>>64339194
What the fuck are you talking about? Women don't have to fucking date fat losers like you, or skinny dorks. How the fuck do you know what that guy is like? He could easily have feminine traits that she finds attractive.

>current events
>the personal lives of female celebrities
this says a lot about you dude.

Maybe she likes him because he's an adult, who doesn't spend his time on 4chan? The Guy's likely a feminist.
>>
>>64338922
she's the one that was cheated on and somehow she's in the wrong.

male logic, y'all.
>>
>>64339262

Okay so she was cheated on (???) and it's cool for the mother of a young girl to market songs about her ass and riding dicks to the masses. I hate this fucking world.

>>64339250

Oh boy the assumptions with this one. Just stay on /mu/, you'll be fine

>>64339198

I know exactly what the public definition of feminism is, but thanks. The reality is that most feminists are more extreme than people would like to think. By "act like men" I mean women have been told their entire lives that men get to successful places by being brash and bold, when in reality a lot of men are just complete assholes, so emulating them is creating this modern woman that thinks being a total bitch means she's headstrong and successful. Then they complain about being called a bitch, like no one has ever called a dude that's a jerk an asshole. It's just the Olympics of mental gymnastics.
>>
>>64339194

>Emma Watson spoke to the UN about how men should feel more comfortable with being feminine, then the next month she was seen with her big beefy rugby player boyfriend. It's maximum hypocrisy.

That is absolutely not hypocrisy. Believing that all men should BE feminine, and then only dating masculine men would be hypocrisy.

Honestly, I don't even understand the appeal of masculine men. They're unattractive, especially when they're so muscular you can see all of their veins popping out. I mean, it's gross, no offense.

Shorter, feminine guys are truly where it's at. Especially when they have qt pull-able curly hair. That's the best shit.
>>
>>64339357
do you cry when a man who has a child sings or raps about sex? i doubt it.
>>
>>64339194
>but when millionaires are paying teams of people to write songs - not for anyone in particular, just writing generic radio pop - and then giving those songs to whoever they think will create the most marketable product, it's not good art. It's plastic art.

it can still be a labour of love for everyone involved, even for people like max martin there's a ton of passion there for the craft

idk why people get so beat up about this, obviously a lot of people require simple music, but simple music can be very good, and it;s really hard to do well, so i think calling it intellectually low rent is a bit lame, if it was easy everyone would be doing it

none of what i said makes it good, i know that, but i have respect for people who make it, and it's not in the way of me getting to shit i do like, so where's the problem?
>>
>>64339357
>I know exactly what the public definition of feminism is, but thanks.
well the public definition of good music is garbage like twenty one pilots and kendrick lamar, so honestly i wouldnt rely too much on public opinion. so much misinformation and willful ignorance

>The reality is that most feminists are more extreme than people would like to think.
thats not really exclusive to feminists. every political group in america (dont know if you live here but im assuming you do) is becoming more and more extreme. BLM, conservatives, etc

>By "act like men" I mean women have been told their entire lives that men get to successful places by being brash and bold, when in reality a lot of men are just complete assholes, so emulating them is creating this modern woman that thinks being a total bitch means she's headstrong and successful.
well to be fair, if men are total bitches to become more successful, its only logical that everyone should just be a bitch. its better than being walked all over and getting nowhere in life. sad that in order to succeed in life you have to be a bitch but oh well

>Then they complain about being called a bitch, like no one has ever called a dude that's a jerk an asshole. It's just the Olympics of mental gymnastics.
desu it doesnt make much sense to one group something that is never used for another group. the logical solution is to either use the terms bitch, cunt, slut, etc equally (because there are certainly an equal amount of bitches, cunts and sluts from both genders) or stop entirely.
>>
>>64339374

lol what a ridiculous SJW assumption. Yes, fathers singing about their dicks and fucking women is the same in my mind.

>>64339402

I'm not disagreeing that there's a lot of hard work going into this stuff. I know what it's like to have to record music that will be played on big radio stations. But I feel the same way about these pop artists being passionate about creating crappy music as I do about someone being passionate about teaching yoga. Yeah I get it, to be "good" at it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but at the core it's still bullshit and just feeds into basic human stupidities.
>>
>>64338583
Most men ARE dogs. That's why it's okay
>>
>>64339693
aren't "SJWs" suppose to be the ones whining about morals? go clutch your pearls with your church group.
>>
>>64339693
>"everyone who disagrees with me is an SJW"

Oh, so youre one of those people. Let me guess, you're triggered by people calling everything racist or sexist, but dont see the hypocrisy of calling everyone a cuck or SJW. Hm
>>
I'm sorry. I refuse to listen to anti societal criminal apologists. See Killer Mike.
>>
>>64338583
Pretty much what >>64339230 said.

I used to have zero sympathy for men. I was insanely bitter and ironically believed "all men are dogs". This was enforced by what I saw around me at the time. My father and brother were horrible to their girlfriends and that's what I saw. In the meantime, I ignored my mother's shortcomings in order to keep my prejudices about men intact.
I had to grow up and really love a man to understand life isn't so clean cut. Also, coming on here helped me a lot.

Here, we have a mostly male userbase where you guys bitch about girls. Now, someone who goes on here only sees that women are money grubbing whores and doesn't really see any praise for women or criticisms for men.
There is a huge divide between the sexes. Being on a mostly male or mostly female site will highlight that.
>>
>>64340366
Alsooo,
When you have a divide this big, you create a circle.
I acted horribly to men because I thought I was justified thinking "all men are assholes so it's ok that I'm a bitch".
Which in turn, showed some men that women are bitches. That makes them more likely to treat women harshly and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>64340366
>>64340410
i see
>>
beyonce knowles
kevin garrett
james black
thomas wesley
erza koenig
emile haynie
joshua tilman
uzoechi
sean
rhoden
p/k/a
doc pornus
mort shuman
deandre way
antonio randolph
kelvin mcconnelll
brian chase
kevin orzolek
nick zinner
jack white
diana gordon
james page
robert plant
john paul jones
john bonham
corey jackson carter
abel tes
danny schofeld
bien diehl
terius
ahmad
boots
david portner
noah lennox
brian weitz
burt bacharach
hal david
kevin cossum
alex delicata
mike dean
ingrid burley
vincent berry
malik yusef
midian mathers
jonathan coffer
carla maria williams
dean mcintosh
kendrick duckworth
frank tirado
alan lomax
john lomax sr
timothy thomas
theron thomas
Ilsey juber
akil king
jaramye daniels
andre benjamin
patrick brown
antwan patton
khalif brown
jordan frost
ashton hogan
michael len williams II
>>
>>64337286
felt very average and commercial. nothing i havent heard before.
>>
>>64338712
Wow dude that must be tough.
>>
>>64338922
do you think your mom stopped riding dick when she birthed you?
>>
>>64337286
>i slay

is culturally appropriating gay culture really acceptable if youre a straight cis black woman?
>>
>>64340683
im pretty sure black women used it first
i could be wrong
>>
>>64340683

Well since gay men are already appropriating black female culture I think it just completes the circlejerk

>>64340669

That doesn't matter. What matters is that she didn't write songs about it, have those songs called revolutionary, and influence an entire generation of women to be narcissistic whores.
>>
Beyond all things, I don't really get why this is being heralded as some sort of back power album. It seems really personal, like most black women wouldn't be able to relate to a majority of lemonade.

Not only that but it kind of sounds a bit too commercial, which only serves to take away from the more intimate nature of songs like Daddy Lessons[?] and Don't Hurt Yourself
>>
>>64340721
Uh yeah it does matter. Because if your mom is still riding dick or like 99% of all moms still keeep riding dick after having a kid, then it's completely normal to talk about it.
>>
5/5 from RS. Jesus, this is shit is overrated as fuck. Watch Conde give this 9.3 tomorrow.
>>
>>64340721
>narcissistic whores
So what you're saying is they act like men now? I see no problem with that desu
>>
>>64340822

wow pure SJW troll bait

>>64340799

Uh no it's fucking basic and crude to talk about it. Society is really in the shitter if people think openly discussing sex is perfectly acceptable everyday conversation.
>>
>>64340870
>wow pure SJW troll bait
Pretty Apolitical for the most part but nice deflection, only proves you know i'm right
>>
>>64340870
>Society is really in the shitter if people think openly discussing sex is perfectly acceptable everyday conversation.
t. virgin loser
>>
>>64340945

>men are narcissistic whores
>apolitical

Eat shit
>>
My only friends that like it are liberals that are harbouring a lot of white guilt. That's all I need to know.
>>
>>64340613
beyonce jowls
kevin garnett
james white
thomas "wesley" snipes
erza keurig
emile hankie
joseph tibman
quetzalcoatl
shawn
rodent
k/e/k
poc dornus
moryt shyman
deandre "all de" way
antonio rudolph the red nosed ghostwriter
celsius mcconnelll
brian chase overdraft protection
kevbo orzokek
knick zimmer
jack black
gordon ramsey
jimmy paige's ghost
plant food
john paul george ringo jones
bon jonham
aaron jackson carter
cain and abel
danny scrotumfeld
done diehl
tetris
akhmed
uggs
david portnoy
noah the god-fearing
brian third reich
butt baccarat
hal 9000
kevin costner
alex delicious
mike dean of students
hagrid
st. vincent berries
malik yurang
median matters
jonathan coifed
carla maria williametta
dean linux kernel
anthony fantano's main man
frank tired of writing
alan lorax
john lorax sr
timothy timmy thom yorkeshire
charlize theron thomas
Ilsey jewber
akil prince (rip the artist formerly alive as prince)
jamiroquai daniels
andre benjamin 3000
patrick black people
antwan fantwan
wiz khalif brown people
deacon frost
ashton hoagie
michael len kagamine II
>>
>>64340995

Damn it's really bad. Whatever man, enjoy living like the most basic animal. People that act like this are barely above dogs.
>>
I didn't think this was particularly standout or fantastic or anything
a bit more interesting than most pop music that's come out in the past few months
but ultimately totally forgettable for me

I've already deleted it
>>
>>64340870
>>64341025
puritanism was a mistake
>>
>>64341002
>Observing reality is affiliating yourself with a political ideology
Are you really this delusional? Do you also call people who say the sky is blue "racist" or "bigoted"? Lel
>>
>>64341085

It's not puritanism to think that people have better things to talk about generally than fucking. It's like eating sweet, fatty things all the time - yeah, your brain likes it and sure, you can do it if you want, but it's ignorant and just prevents you from doing healthier things. You can still have a healthy sex life without making your life about sex.
>>
>>64341128
drugs are way better than food and sex anyways
>>
>Rolling Stone 100/100
>Telegraph (UK) 100/100
>Pretty Much Amazing 100/100
>Chicago Tribune 88/100
>The Guardian (UK) 80/100
>NOW Magazine 80/100
>The 405 80/100
>NME 80/100
>Los Angeles Times - Positive
>NY Times - Positive

TPAB of 2016
>>
>>64341200
>TPAB of 2016
no fucking way this is even remotely comparable to tpab
>>
File: 1332115208895.jpg (6 KB, 251x98) Image search: [Google]
1332115208895.jpg
6 KB, 251x98
>>64341235

>people on /mu/ are literally comparing Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce records
>>
>>64341128
There's a difference between it being all you talk about and
>Society is really in the shitter if people think openly discussing sex is perfectly acceptable everyday conversation
which is closer to a puritan mindset that sex should never be discussed at all.
>>
i thought it was really cool how she had an opinion on a contentious matter now that the matter at hand is popular i thought hearing her very provocative and unique spin on this whole situation that finds itself at the forefront of social discussion was enlightening and added a lot to the argument and i think its cool how people get to hear someone popular put out these fringe opinions and discover y'know hey these opinions are actually okay to have afterall maybe it's not so unusual
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.