[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Unironically liking any artist that's famous because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Image result for beyonce.jpg (122 KB, 865x1227) Image search: [Google]
Image result for beyonce.jpg
122 KB, 865x1227
>Unironically liking any artist that's famous because they're physically attractive.
>>>/mu/
>>
>>64327347
looks damn ugly in this picture family

3/10 would not fuck
>>
I would totally fuck her, but her music is terrible.
>>
>>64327853
I always hear that sex sells, but is that really true? Are there really people who listen to shitty music just because they want to fuck?
>>
>>64328407
Yeah, it's called pop music.

Do you really think pop stars become famous for their talent?
>>
>>64328407

Yes. /mu/ doesn't give a shit about Beyonce but they sure give a shit about Joanna Newsom, Regina Spektor, Lauren Mayberry, St. Vincent etc. They're just not blatantly sexualized so their fans feel "intellectual" but by sheer coincidence they're all conventionally attractive women
>>
File: 1456655836214.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1456655836214.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>64327347
>attractive
>>
>>64328407
>>>/mu/wpop
>>
>>64328503
>not blatantly sexualized

i take it you haven't actually read a thread about those artists. every single time without fail someone will post something like >tfw annie will never bend you over with a strap on and make you call her a government man while she wears the david byrne suit or dumps of 100+ pictures.
>>
>>64328565

I mean that they are not marketed in a sexual way. Obviously /mu/ sexualizes them, tacitly admitting that their attractiveness is an important component of their appreciation

If the majority of /mu/ were gay, you'd see a lot of mediocre hot male artists doing the rounds here instead
>>
>>64328407
Ed Sheeran and Mariah Carey have the most boring songs on planet, yet they still sold tons of records
>>
>>64328732

There is no metric in the world by which Ed Sheeran is physically attractive
>>
>>64328810
he makes basic, easy-to-digest pop songs and is marketed toward the "indie" girl crowd who like arctic monkeys/1975/coldplay so that's why
>>
>>64328810
I thought tweens digged him because they thought he looked cute
Well, Justin Bieber and One DIrection work too.
>>
File: Wowzers.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
Wowzers.gif
1 MB, 264x264
I can see if y'all just didn't like beyonce but saying her success is based on her looks alone? Huh what?
>>
ever heard of sia ?
>shes ugly
>bad music
put lil kids to dance
>bait to pedos
gaziillions of views
>>
>>64327347
does mu even really discuss beyonce
>>
>>64331453
just when she makes lemonade
>>
>>64328659
Well /mu/ is also a bunch of ugly fat 16 year olds that think they have a chance with even an ugly, giant infant looking cunt like LAVREN
>>
>If the majority of /mu/ were gay, you'd see a lot of mediocre hot male artists doing the rounds here instead

like sufjan stevens?
>>
>>64328732
>two of the ugliest people in music selling well is evidence for sex selling
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.