[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
misleading albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Pixies-Doolittle.jpg (109 KB, 350x370) Image search: [Google]
Pixies-Doolittle.jpg
109 KB, 350x370
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard Debaser, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
File: Nevermind.jpg (113 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Nevermind.jpg
113 KB, 600x600
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard Smells Like Teen Spirit, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
its more like youre just an idiot OP

the very next song, tame is amazing better than debaser

decreases in quality? gouge away is the last song so youre automatically wrong

dumb mofo kids these days

all you like is dumb bullshit
>>
>>64323522
>gouge away....YOU CAN GOUGE AWAY
>>
File: MI0002780001.jpg (23 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0002780001.jpg
23 KB, 399x400
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard War Pigs, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
File: ancost.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ancost.jpg
252 KB, 1200x1200
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard Leaf House, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
i uhh listened to the version of say it ain't so where every line is "wrestle with jimmy" before i listened to the real version of say it ain't so

i liked how that line was delivered and was kinda bummed that the most of the other lines were just whispered
>>
STAY ALL DAY
IF YOU WANT TO
>>
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard Debaser, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
>>64323621
b-but... electric funeral
>>
HEY
>>
File: 1371303187954-cached.jpg (981 KB, 1333x1333) Image search: [Google]
1371303187954-cached.jpg
981 KB, 1333x1333
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard On Sight, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
>>64323859
BEEN TRYIN
>>
File: 1035x1035-8c74ca69.jpg (208 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1035x1035-8c74ca69.jpg
208 KB, 1035x1035
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard Ultralight Beam, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
>>64323921
TO MEET YA
>>
AS LOUD AS HELL
>>
Seriously, fuck this shit. The first track of this album is God-Tier so I was expecting it to be an awesome album. I kept waiting to amazed like I was when I heard Disorder, but the album just gradually decreased in quality as it went on. Anyone know some more misleading albums?
>>
>>64323522
Somewhat agree. It's one of the most inconsisten Pixies albums. When it hits, it has some of the best songs they ever wrote, when it fails, it's just silly and unremarkable.

>>64323579
Nice but the first track is one of the weaker ones.

>>64323621
>>64323656
>>64323727
Why do you even try with b8 that weak?
>>
>>64323943
MMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>64323656
>>64323931
These are actually correct

>>64323902
This one just sucks all around
>>
>>64323965
Hi marsbars
>>
A RINGIN BELL
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.