[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Frontloaded af albums Hard Mode: No Remain In Light, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1200
ITT: Frontloaded af albums
Hard Mode: No Remain In Light, because b side is objectively better.
>>
Pet Sounds.

I Guess I Just Wasn't Made For These Times and the instrumentals are the only really great songs on the second half. Caroline No is just ok, the other 3 are a tie for worst on the album
>>
>Mouth Wooed Her
>We Tigers
>Visiting Friends

>frontloaded
i bet you think leaf house and who could win a rabbit are the best songs
>>
>>64323431
Moving Pictures
>>
>b side is objectively better
wow I didn't know there were people with good taste on /mu/

I nominate 'Safe as Milk'.

Autumns Child is the only redeeming part of the second half.
>>
>>64323491
I do
>>
Neu 2
>>
>>64323491
Leaf house is the best song.

And if you're looking for the hottest opinion in town, Prospect Hummer is the better release.
>>
>>64323491
softest love, winters love, and desu visiting friends are all good song on the front side of the album. I think it kind of falls off after visiting friends
>>
>>64323431
>good loving outside
>>
>>64323431
>b side to RiL is better

go fuck yourself
>>
>>64323527
This
>>
>>64323684
boy houses in motion and seen and not seen are the two best songs on the album, and the overload and listening wind are still pretty good
>>
>>64323646
I really like Visiting Friends and I'm not sure why everyone hates it(the length, maybe?)

It's so warm and cosy.
>>
>>64323717
Seen and not seen is the GOAT

Probably my favorite song from the 80s
>>
File: Funeral.jpg (155 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
Funeral.jpg
155 KB, 953x953
>>
>>64323851
This is pretty consistent. I don't think any songs really pull that far ahead or behind the others
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.