[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate this album and name the best track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
Rate this album and name the best track
>>
are those titties
>>
>>64322561
HOLY
SHIT
>>
8/10 maybe 9/10 when in right mood

Either Killing for Company or Blood Promise
>>
>>64322504
8.5/10
It's so good.
Mother/Father is great, probably my favorite
>>
Although I do have a signed copy of the CD I got when I saw them live, last year, I listened to it like twice and thought it was pretty mediocre.
Killing company does stand out to me though
>>
>>64322991
Give me the cd then. I'd like to have a signed copy of that. Where do you live?
>>
way better than children of god desu
>>
I'd say it's their second best from their post-punk/gothic rock/neo-folk phase.

White Light > Annihilator > Children of God > Love of Life > The Burning World
>>
My favourite Swans album (except maybe Swans Are Dead).
Blood Promise is probably the best.
>>64323070
Is Mickey G not selling them on Young God any more?
>>
I wish gira would sell soundtracks for the blind on cd from his website, shit.
>>
>>64323208
>Is Mickey G not selling them on Young God any more?
No. only digitally.
>>
>>64322504
8/10
I really like Celebrity Lifestyle
>>
10/10. The best Swans album in my opinion.
She lives is one of my favorite Swans songs.
>>
telepathy
>>
This is the third swans album i listened to and I instantly loved it, heard White light too and really like it. I wanted to know if you knew any other albums that sound like these two, swans or not. Thanks in advance.
Also: 9/10, I really loved this record.
>>
>>64323773
>I wanted to know if you knew any other albums that sound like these two, swans or not
Other than Love of Life and Children of God? Listen to early Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.
>>
9/10
Telepathy
>>
Best swans album
>i am the sun
>>
7/10
Celebrity Lifestyle
>>
File: 16 - 1 (24).jpg (29 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (24).jpg
29 KB, 400x303
To be honest it along with Greed are the worst two Swans albums.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.