[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MY LOVE FEELS LIKE A CERVIX TEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: PERFECT HAIR.jpg (461 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
PERFECT HAIR.jpg
461 KB, 1200x1200
>MY LOVE FEELS LIKE A CERVIX TEAR
>>
Busdriver is the greatest rapper since biggie smalls.
>>
SMACK A BITCH UP IN THE MOUTH WITH MY DICK
AND IT'S NOT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CUZ SHE LIKES THAT SHIT
>>
Perfect hair was great and so was Thumbs. Can't really get into his earlier stuff. Can't wait for his new album, he's definitly one of my favs right now. Milo is amazing too. But I can't really get into Open Mike Eagle. His actual rap tracks are most of the time great, but I hate his singing he does so often.
>>
>>64318426
Yeah. Sung hooks are the biggest gripe I have with a lot of otherwise great artists. Like how Sole always has Decomposure on the hook. It feels like it's trying too hard to be more accessible.
>>
>>64318677
busdriver and milo singing doesn't annoy me much. milo actually sings quite beautiful from time to time. but open mike eagle ... i dunno.
>>
>>64318723
Busdriver has a really underrated singing voice.
Beaus$Eros was great.
>>
File: Fear of a Black Tangent.jpg (405 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Fear of a Black Tangent.jpg
405 KB, 600x600
best busdriver
>>
>>64318426
For Busdriver's earlier stuff you should at least listen to Fear of a Black Tangent. that album is pretty great
>>
when i'm king cookie faced
can you tell it's me
>>
>>64318075
LIKE A FLOATING HEAD LIKE A LIKE A FLOATING HEAD
>>
>>64318426
Jhelli Beam was fucking great, that album is underrated as fuck
>>
>I'M IMPOSSIBLE TO LOVE AND CANNOT KEEP AN OPEN MIND

FFS Regan
>>
>>64319868
That shit gets me hype, I fucking love his voice.
>>
>so don't walk this direction
>house party playing twister on the autism spectrum
>>
CRAB NEBULA
>>
>>64318783
This and Cosmic Cleavage.
I swear I'm gonna make that album respected here by posting him in every driver thread.
>>
>>64318778
WE'VE MAPPED YOUR PSYCHE
WE KNOW WHAT YOU DO
BEFORE YOU DO
PACKAGED IT NICELY
AND SOLD IT TO WHO
FEEDS OFF THE STYLE
>>
fuck my life in her puncture wound
>>
WHAT DOES HIP HOP CHECK IN THE GENDER BOX
>>
I USED TO WAKE UP AT NOON
TO PUNCH THE MOON
AND FUCK MY LIFE IN HER PUNCTURE WOUND
>>
I spammed this album so hard in 2014, this thread makes me so happy. Busdriver is fucking underrated as fuck
>>
>>64321869
I could never get into this album. Temporary Forever remains his best for me.
>>
>>64323755
This
>>
>>64324158
Imaginary Places remains as one of the best rap songs of all time, honestly
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.