[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is Dream Theater soooo bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
why is Dream Theater soooo bad
>>
they have terrible taste
>>
>>64316985
They are everything people hate about prog metal
>>
They're not, you're just a faggot.

I bet you listen to Beach House or Kanye, or some other queer shit.
>>
>>64316985
They aren't. They have talent and great technical skill. They haven't been consistent over the years, but they have a great couple of albums.
>>
>>64317210
kek dream theater fans, everyone
>>
Band went to shit when Rudess joined
>>
>>64317210

kek keep grasping. your band sucks, get over it fuckface.
>>
>>64317225
This. Even the weaker albums were attempts to do something outside of their usual style and that has to be recognized. Still one of my favorite bands after all these years.
>>
they're awful songwriters mainly

to be fair i don't absolutely hate them but they're probably the worst prog band i've ever heard in my life.
>>
>>64317231
>>64317236
>kek

Kill yourself faggot nigga
>>
>>64317210
yeah man keep listening to REAL metal \m/
>>
>>64316985
becuase theyre untalented hacks
>>
>>64317434
>REAL metal
Metalheads despise DT though
>>
>>64316985
Why is this video so hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Zx3BzcUjA
>>
>>64317391
kek
>>
Metropolis Pt 2 is their only good album
>>
>>64317210
I fucking hate Kanye and Beach House too
>>
they're ok, not memorable or very unique though
>>
>>64317503
>juxtaposing that shitty wank with veteran interviews

the 5sf is more affecting and respectful t.b.h
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoT_7UOUquE
>>
>>64316985
they're the world's most successful rush tribute band
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.