[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
making a playlist.

heres the criteria: its for a private school dance. it needs to be annoyingly clean. they fucked up the last dance with awful radio pop from the early 2010s. now I'm in charge of making a good playlist for these catholic moms to approve.

this is for my siblings. I'm chaperoning

any suggestions? already got some LCD soundsystem
>>
File: Cover.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>
Field recordings of the poor crying with visuals which show a man tax avoiding :^)
>>
>>64315914
You want some good shit?
Chicane - Saltwater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1-6Bef9xU

Faithless - Insomnia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q

Or just all of the songs from Jon Hopkins - Immunity
>>
Crystal castles.

Dj eazy Rock and rob base - it takes 2 always goes off just make sure you get the version where they bleep "fuck a Big Mac"

CeCe peniston - finally
Joe smooth - promise land
Fpi project - going back to my roots
Shut up and Dance - 5-6-7-8
Epitome of Hype - Ladies with an attitude
>>
>>64316107
these are great! love jon hopkins, but i don't think that they can sit through 8 minute songs. i also need to balance this EDM gold with the generic beats like M.I.A. - Borders
>>
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

Clean stuff and pretty enjoyable. Also have yet to meet anyone that doesn't enjoy that album.
>>
>>64316326
i got since i left you on there, but i forgot about that one. Thanks anon!
>>
>>64316292
I believe there is a radio edit for both songs listed above. As for Jon Hopkins, if they can't listen through 8 minute songs, then I suggest not putting it in there anyways.

If you want to add some trip hop (possibly for slow dancing?), I suggest songs like

Massive Attack - Exchange
Portishead - Roads
Hooverphonic - Someone
Air - Ce Matin-la
Groove Armada - Your Song
>>
Also, I forgot to ask, is this for middle school or high school? If this is for middle school, then I'd rather not bother with those songs, since they are most likely going to call it shit.
>>
>>64316326
Frontier Psychiatrist is the only good song on that album. The rest is absolute horseshit.
>>
>>64316849
Hits for high school prom
>>
>>64317801
*it's
>>
>>64316969
Since I Left You is good too what are you talking about
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.