[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize music is shit >tfw you can no longer force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461200046052.jpg (153 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1461200046052.jpg
153 KB, 480x476
>tfw you realize music is shit
>tfw you can no longer force yourself to listen to it

what the fuck am i supposed to do now?
i feel so lost
>>
>>64312284
get a hobby

try picking up a sport
>>
Come out to your family
>>
kill me pete
>>
>>64312284
become a musician
>>
kill me pete
>>
kill me pete
>>
Be predisposed to the consequenses of meaningless mistakes from within a moment in time
Forever
>>
buy a miata and drive it off a bridge
>>
Has happened to me a few times.

Go back to the stuff you liked when you first started listening, also try to listen to music as sparsely as possible.
>>
>>64312284
You'll get over it
Just stop listening to music so much. Slowly you'll get back into it
It happened to me too
>>
>>64312284
Make your own music and learn production. Your perspective begins to change frequently if you're open minded enough. If I told myself 5 years ago that I'd be making rap songs and that young thug is my god, I wouldn't believe myself. Either that or fuck off to another board
>>
Listen to noise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.